🤗🌹📖20k reads📖🌹🤗

Ayyyye!!!

Ayyyye!!!

The big Two-O!

#20!

In my high school graduation year of 2020!

Thank you all SO much for your support! Thank you for all your reads, your votes, and all your entertaining comments (which I think we can all attribute as KW11_SUNS doing 😂. That goofball is my twin sis and best friend, after all).

Lemme tell ya, I was having a hard _ss time simply trying to pick a display image for this chapter. As the amount of reads steadily crept up towards 20k, I realized that I had absolutely no frickin' idea who I wanted it to be up until, like, an hour ago. Unlike with the 10k chapter, where I knew I wanted to do my guy DeMar -- that started out being someone else's artwork of him, then it changed to a photo of him, which then settled on a picture of my Deebo plushie with a purple flower Instagram filter 🤔🤣.

I had a few people, even an NBA ship who's jersey numbers where 2 & 0, but I forgot who the ship was over time 😬. I had Gordon Hayward in Utah come up (sorry SySy). I had Ray Allen's (my Ray Ray) Boston one come up too.

In the end tho, I thankfully remembered Kayden's and my hottie, Mr. Andre Dawkins 😍😋🤤🤤, in a good, ole-fashioned, LOOSE Duke basketball uniform. Them sh*ts nowadays be looking like a track one-piece or wrestling uniform or some sh*t. They be tight as h_ll on the groin n' everything.

I'm so excited, as the writer, to witness this monstrosity of a masterpiece reaching another goal. Hopefully, we gonna keep that trajectory goin' towards the sky, cuz the sky is the limit, am I right?

"Yes, you are" is the answer you s'posed to give.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

_______⬇_______ here.

Anywho, deeply appreciate the love and sh*t. Got bigger and better things planned for the future, like fanfics from a whole nother SPORT! Coming to a phone near you!

Getcha selves some popcorn for next time and be intrigued!

Published July 7, 2020