#4. Twisted Crooks- OS (16+)

S'up guys! Back with another os. This one's kinda messed up. Inspiration credits to devilishly delicious 50 shades darker bajaj!

"Dear lord, This is fun!" The man chuckled darkly sipping on his wine, his one hand firm behind his back while his obsidian eyes found amusing fixation on the squabble going down in the famed hall of basu badi.

Anurag vs Nivedita

In his obsession to destroy Bajaj, Anurag had jeopardized it all, losing even his house in the process. And he was unabashed about it, as he raved about Prerna this and prerna that. Nivedita, on the other hand, looked like, she was gonna go off any minute now. It was surprise enough that she had kept quiet through Anurag's pathetic explanations.

"Enough Onu! Do you even hear yourself. This is not love anymore. You are so...obsessed with the idea of getting prerna back that you have put everyone's future at stake here!"

Well said, Nivedita.

Rishabh shook his head as he leaned his head back against the wall, his ears focussed on the uproar and his eyes closed as the corner of his lips quirked up.

Stupid Basu.

In his tryst to prove to Prerna how rotten Bajaj was, Anurag had spent major portion of his time demeaning and badmouthing Bajaj. And what  did he get!

Opening his eyes, Bajaj pushed open the door to his room and stepped inside, savoring every inch of his wine as if it was an elixir. It sure tasted the part!

"If only Idiot Basu knew that loyalty is not bought but earned!" Rishabh shook his head as he traced his calloused fingers along the books adorning the shelf, each one a political masterpiece.

But in the wrong place.

Rishabh reminisced the night he had confessed to deliberately running the car over Anurag.

And Mr. Basu had bought it.

A deep laughter rippled out through Rishabh's gut filling the silence of the room.

"Die, Basu! Bad basu! Bye, Bye Basu!" Rishabh mimicked, his eyes fixed on his reflection.

He had a f**ked up childhood, alright! But that had nothing to do with his father. It all went to the Basu'sMoloy Basu. The man who had back stabbed his best friend for a petty project that had barely amounted to lacs.

His father could've easily survived the shortcoming. But he was a man of weak heart. Couldn't live through Moloy Basu's cheating. Though Moloy basu could hardly be blamed. He was young and passionate and thus was easily swayed by the prospect of money. However he soon realized the folly of his ways and came to regret them. But It was too late. His father was gone and no amount of apologies would bring him back.

His mother had been livid. Furious. She vowed to destroy Moloy even if it killed her.

And It did. The madness consumed her, leaving him all alone at the tender age of 14.

But he survived to destroy basus. Anurag had never been responsible for their predicament. And yet Rishabh and his mother had suffered.

It was not fair at all but he could care less about justice when he himself had been at receiving end of injustice.

"Stupid basu thinks that he has it all figured out!" Rishabh scoffed as he crushed the glass between his fingers as a stream of red trickled onto the floor in droplets.