Chapter 1

At 2.30 AM in the morning, Siyu pulled herself together, revised her rough sketch, clicked save, and sent the ma.n.u.script to her manhua editor.

After everything was finished, she rubbed her sore eyes, yawned, and habitually opened the website to check the reader’s comments.

Siyu was a freelance webtoonist. She was a true dog blood1 enthusiast. Her work had always followed this kind of style and thus various exaggerated cliché plots emerged endlessly. Dog blood drama wasn’t something new, but Si Yu had the exact ability to make her readers complain that it’s too old yet still keep them seeking for more.

This new serial manhua 《Superstar Pampered Marriage》continued with her usual style.  Her comment section was crowded; however, the readers were unexpectedly not interested in the development of the male and female lead’s love. Rather, they expressed more interest in the significant role of the supporting female lead —— the male lead’s half-sister, Zhou Siyu.

When she created this supporting female lead, Siyu casually gave the character the same name as herself. Furthermore, she also added many details to the supporting female lead such as: being weak and sick since childhood, vomiting blood after a few steps, etc. She decisively portrayed the supporting female lead as a sickly fragile beauty.

Just like all the supporting female leads in the dog blood stories, Zhou Siyu’s purpose was to drive the development of the story and be the obstacles between the male and female lead. She was jealous that her half brother could have everything. This jealousy turned into a strong desire for revenge. For this reason, Zhou SiYu did everything by hook and crook. She even took advantage of Ji Lin’s guilt to discreetly kill him.

Of course, the supporting female lead’s scheme was destined to be exposed. After her deeds were uncovered, Zhou Siyu was scorned and cursed by many people. Ji Lin lost the last tiny bit of affection for his sister. In the end, she had her retribution and died an incomparably desolate death.

This was the ending that Siyu had planned for the supporting female lead. She thought that the readers would continue to act like they did in the past and condemn the malicious supporting female lead. Yet unexpectedly, the majority of the readers like this character very much and demanded extra drama every day in the comment section.

【azmin】:The sick and delicate beauty is so charming! I’m going to f.u.c.king explode!

【A Flower in TangMen】:Seeing the supporting female lead scheming while spitting blood, for some reason I feel like supporting her…. This kind of contrast is better than that pure white lotus female lead, Xu Qingwan, ah.  I think sister-brother pairing is also entirely acceptable!

【Pineapple Sauce Pineapple Cake】:Please give Siyu-XiaoJieJie a good ending!  Author, if you drop her into cannon fodder, I’ll certainly hang myself three feet on the crooked tree branch under your house aaaaa!!

Siyu: “…..” The readers’ tastes this time seemed to be getting heavier and heavier.

Siyu skimmed through the comment section and turned off her computer, speechless. Despite the reader’s violent cries, she would never be affected by their thoughts. Besides, if a malicious supporting female lead couldn’t be cannon fodder, then how could it still be considered a dog blood manhua?

Siyu turned off the light and lay down on the bed in a good mood. She was still thinking about it before she fell asleep. When the manhua reached the end and readers came to know about the supporting female lead’s tragic ending, she wondered how they would react….

“Zhou Si Yu! Haven’t you had enough rest?! Everyone is waiting on you. We’ve wasted the whole morning, until what time do you plan to drag this out? There ought to be a limit on feigning illness!”