Chapter 8.1

Siyu was still unaware that footage of her saving a  little girl’s life had caused a huge uproar on the internet. She only knew that there’s nothing good about staying in the hospital. So when the IV liquid was used up, she immediately applied to be discharged.

The young nurse who came to pull out the needle for Siyu glanced at her and flatly refused: ” No, you lost too much blood when you were sent in. You have to remain hospitalized for observation.”

The young nurse coincidentally had seen the breathtaking video and naturally recognized the frail girl sitting on the bed in front of her, begging with pitiful eyes, was that brave “little angel” who saved the little girl from the car.

When Siyu was sent in, she looked like she was  on the verge of death. These young nurses had secretly wiped away their tears, feeling that it was a shame that such a good girl might die. However, this soft and weak-looking girl was unexpectedly very tenacious. After that kind of terrible condition and extreme blood loss, she actually survived. Even the doctors said that it was a miracle.

The young nurse mused to herself, this could  be the legendary ‘good person have good retribution’ .  Nevertheless, when they examined Siyu, they didn’t find any injuries at all. So  why did she vomit blood so violently?

The young nurse was perplexed.

Siyu fluttered her eyes and tried to gain pity: “But I sincerely don’t have any money…..”

The young nurse said: “You don’t need to worry about that. Just now there was a gentleman who has already settled the bill for you. ——Oh, by the way, ” the young nurse glanced at the medical file in her hand, “he also got you transferred  into the VIP ward. “

Siyu: “….was that person wearing a mask and sunglasses, so it was hard to see his face? “

The young nurse: “Do you know each other? The way he dressed was so eccentric. I thought he was that perpetrator who didn’t dare to show himself! “

Siyu: ….. Little Baby Ji, are you truly addicted to copying Lei Feng1? Doing a good deed without leaving a name, are you? Then why didn’t you sneak away once we came face to face, you wimp? !

Although that’s what she says, there was still a streak of warmth that touched Siyu’s heart.

In her previous world, Siyu also had a broken family. It was her first time encountering a situation where concern is so directly expressed, like what Ji Lin has done.

It was very unfamiliar, yet…  It made her feel very warm.

In the end,  because of Ji Lin’s unexpected interference, Siyu obediently stayed in the hospital.

Because of this accident, Siyu couldn’t go to the audition for Ji Lin’s new MV album. Siyu was very relieved. She was glad that she didn’t need to follow the storyline of the manhua to the extent of being dissed by Ji Lin’s massive fans. However, Yu Ling felt very guilty.

“Such a good opportunity….” Yu Ling sighed. “I heard the one who got this opportunity was a newcomer. I’ve never heard of her before. She also signed a contract with Huanyi and this MV is her debut. It’s truly incredible. “

Siyu curiously asked: “A newcomer?”. She also wanted to know who had taken her position in the original manhua.

“That’s right. ” Yu Ling nodded,  “it’s an amateur called… Xu Qingwan. “

This time Siyu was thoroughly dumbfounded.

Xu Qingwan? Wasn’t that the female lead of her manhua《Superstar Pampered Marriage 》? But Siyu clearly remembered that Xu Qingwan made her debut in a talent show and met Ji Lin who was a mentor. How could there be such a big deviation?!