Chapter 8.2

Siyu was completely unaware that in such a short time, her whole life history had already been searched through by others and presented before Lu Xingzhou. Right now, she was busy handling her editor who was urging her to draw and turn in her draft.

When she was in the hospital, Yu Ling had confiscated her phone, saying that it’s so that she will rest properly.  She finally had the time to look at her phone when she went home. Qu Man’s editor, Mu Yan, was already urging her to quickly update 《Fashion Strategy》.  She told her that a large number of readers were commenting that if the author did not post a new chapter, they would die of hunger.

Ever since she signed with Qu Man, Siyu gave Mu Yan full reign over her manhua to handle. It was only when she received the chain of reminders from Mu Yan that she thought to look over the reader’s comments on Qu Man.  Siyu discovered that 《Fashion Strategy》’s three published chapters had accumulated several thousand comments.

《Fashion Strategy》had just started. Xiao Xuan, the female lead, was tricked to sign an odd contract by a group of rich young men who made a bet and spent her days in embarrassing costume play. She wanted to terminate the contract, but she couldn’t afford the sky-high penalty and hence was forced to endure it. However, things turned for the better when she accidentally stumbled into one of the young masters’ secret: that young master is a cross-dresser!

Thus, the female who opened the door to a new world suddenly realized that it was best not to mess around with the gold lord (financial backer)….

And then it stopped at such a cliffhanger. Hence, the readers exploded in protest.

【Throw A Meat-Stuffed Bun At A Dog】:Where’s the update where’s the update? ? Koi you threw three chapters and ran away? No, I won’t allow it! !

【White Fungus Red Bean Paste】: The female lead Xiao Xuan is super super super cute! Ladies and gentlemen, I like baby faced with big breasts! Draw your sword, only the strong can capture a beauty! And Koi, you big swindler! Open up, I know you’re inside! If you have the ability to keep us in suspense, you also have the ability to spit another chapter out!

【Your Little Cutie】: I strongly recommend the  Second Young Master! A crossdresser is such a cute contrasting attribute! Just think if you pushed a girl down and lifted up the skirt, but….. (nosebleed). So Koi, does your conscience not hurt when you still haven’t updated?!

“Pfff…..Hahaha, excellent, truly excellent! “ These comments made Siyu laugh so hard that she almost collapsed because of the severe mood fluctuation.

It’s just that among these joyous discussions, Siyu accidentally found a strange comment.

This reader ID was called “Little Demon Spirit” and she said this: “Koi-dada¹, I really like your story. I wonder if I can draw from your prologue? I promise that I’ll only use the scenario of Xiao Xuan meeting with the male leads, after that the development will absolutely be different. Your greatness has only uploaded three chapters anyway. I’m begging you, Koi-dada. I really like this scenario, please give me permission! (pitiful)”

“……” Siyu was so angry. This Little Demon Spirit talked too much like a white lotus. What did she mean by ‘only borrowing this scenario’? What did she mean that ‘because she only had three chapters, so the rest would definitely be different?’

Does this Little Demon Spirit think that she’s a roundworm in her stomach? She even made a promise, but what is she using to support that promise?

If you want to plagiarize, just say so. Not admitting the act and still trying to claim righteousness, she was indeed a capable person.

Siyu was not in the mood to deal with this kind of person and directly replied with four words “Sorry, it’s not allowed”. She decisively blacklisted Little Demon Spirit.

After replying to some selected readers and promising to resume updating tomorrow, Siyu logged into Weibo and found that most likely due to 《Fashion Strategy》, her fans suddenly rose over several ten thousand and were about to hit a hundred thousand.

Mu Yan was very willing to make an effort to promote. Not only did she keep for Siyu the best exhibition place for her work, but she also utilized her connections to pave the way for Siyu. Many senior manhua-related big Vs had forwarded《Fashion Strategy》. This kind of fast-paced Mary Sue manhua was very well-received. Siyu’s Weibo was almost bursting with all kinds of @ messages.

At this time, she remembered something.

When she was in the hospital, she had secretly taken a picture of Ji Lin’s rare sleeping face. Siyu could not resist her inner artist’s instinctive desire to share.

But it’s certainly not good to directly post the photo. Ji Lin’s group of fans with formidable fighting power would certainly rip her apart. After thinking about it, Siyu simply took a paper and pencil then copied Ji Lin’s sleeping face according to the photo.

Of course, Siyu changed her arm, which was being held by Ji Lin, into a tabby cat. Thus the scene of a person and a cat cuddled together in the afternoon light came into existence, warm and beautiful.

After drawing, Siyu specifically colored it before she was satisfied with her work. She took a photo of the drawing and posted it on Weibo with the attached message, “I think his pleasant time should be as peaceful as this time” and mentioned Ji Lin’s fan club account.

Afterward, Siyu secretly added @Ji Lin at the bottom. In any case, Ji Lin received many personal messages every day, so he certainly wouldn’t see it. This drawing was Ji Lin’s reward for “learning from Lei Feng”!

Ji Lin’s fans club was managed by many people and today happened to be Liu Yu’s shift. When she logged into the fan club account, she first handled the countless personal messages.

The majority of these personal messages were the fans’ confession to Ji Lin. In addition, there were also some fans who made a few things of their own about Ji Lin’s work. If the fan club thought that the quality was excellent, they will personally forward it so that more fans could see it.

However, recently there haven’t been many high-quality products. This has troubled Liu Yu every time. If she forwarded it, this quality didn’t seem good enough. If she didn’t forward it, the fans would not have their daily supply. What should she do?

Today, when she went through personal messages, Liu Yu didn’t bear much hope. She opened each message with boredom and quickly rejected many until she came across the drawing posted by someone called “A Koi That Can Live For Another Five Hundred Years”. Then Liu Yu abruptly stopped.

“Huh?  This is…..”