4 - Hjs

The movie was now ending and I started getting tired. Minho looked at me and giggled. „you're the cutest." I just nodded and closed my eyes. I really was relaxing, until I felt a hand slowly slipping inside my panties. I opened my eyes shocked and saw Minho biting his bottom lip. „what Are you- Ah oh gawd~" when he touched me there I felt everything inside of me turning. I grabbed his arm and closed my eyes again.

„You've never been touched right baby?" I just tried to nod and moaned softly. „Did you touch yourself?" I shook my head and felt his hands around my Pepe. „Hyung~ Why do you-" he cut me of and chuckled. „Hey Jisung, how about I show you something really good?" I nodded and breathed uncontrollably fast. „Please minho~" he nodded and got over me.

„Can I take off your parties?" he asked me with a soft voice. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and nodded. „Y-yeah." it felt right. It felt more right than my girlfriend kissing my cheek. But to be honest... Minho was hot. And I think I would let him do anything with me. My mom always said I should break up with her. She said chan Hyung would be a good boyfriend. But I denied it and said that I was straight. I was until I met Minho.

He made me wants to be good only for him. I wanted to make him feel good. Just like as he did to me. Minho took off my panties and looked at me with a lovely smile. „You're beautiful." I blushed and turned away my face. „Look at me okay? I want to see your face." I admit that I was kind of scared. He could have done anything. „Yes Minho I will." he nodded and smiled at me.

I felt Minho's tongue licking my hole and I immediately moaned. „Ahh~" he looked up at me and I stretched my back. „Minho~" my hands ran through his hair and I felt my stomach twist. He started thrusting in with his tongue and it made me see stars. „Oh gawd- this is SO good!" I whined and was a moaning mess. Back then I was so embarrassed. But it turned on Minho. And that's what he wanted to archive.

„It feels weird!" I said scared. „What baby?" I pointed at my dick and whined. „Oh. Tell me, what does it feel like?" I gulped. „it's... Strange.. Uhm i feel pressure and.... it... it feels as if I want to let go...." Minho smirked at me and laughed. „You're Close." I looked at him confused. „C-Close??" he nodded and put my pe in his mouth. „M-minho! What- Ahh~ more~ please!" he nodded and started to move his head up and down. „MhInHOooo!" I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and moaned loudly.

Then suddenly- I let go. The pressure was gone and it felt so weird but so good! Minho then let go of me and swallowed. „Oh gawd- what happened?!" he chuckled and smiled at me. „You came inside my mouth." I nodded confused. „Huh?" Minho kissed my cheek and it felt so nice. My cheek heated up and I smiled at him. I touched it and giggled. „Thanks Minie~" Minho nodded and laid down.

„Want to try?" he showed at his boxers where I could see his dick being very big. „Uhm... I... d-dunno..." Minho nodded and pulled down his boxers. I looked away quickly and felt my face heat up. „Yah Minho!" for a few seconds it was quit. When he started to moan softly I looked at him. He touched it. Minho's head in his neck and his eyes closed. „Mh~" I bit my bottom lip and smiled. He wanted me to... make him let go.... I sighed and looked at him very close.

„Hyung?" he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I sat next to him and looked at my lap. „I... w-wanna help." minho smiled at me wide and chuckled. „Go on." I widened my eyes. „I don't know h-how to..." Minho licked his lips. „Do what you think is right." I just nodded and gulped loudly. "B-but don't laugh at me please" Minho sighed and kissed my forehead. "I would never pumpkin." I giggled and nodded.

I kneeled in front of his crotch. Carefully I started to take his huge dick inside my mouth. Omg why am I doing this?!?! I started to move my face up and down. "Ah Gawd baby." Minho moaned softly and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Go faster." I tried to speed up and felt his hands touching my head.

He pressed me down and I had the urge to choke. "Mhwnho!" His Moans got heavy and he pulled me down again and again. I felt tears stream down my cheeks but I liked it. Yeah for some reason I enjoyed the pain he made me feel.

"Oh gawd I'm coming." His voice cracked and I looked up at him. He looked at me and bit his lip. "You're a slut only for me aren't you~" I nodded and moaned against him. "Shit babyboy~ AH! More baby!" I got faster and made myself choke on him. Then a warm viscous liquid flowed my mouth. His breath was heavy and he laid back. I got up at looked at Minho with my cheeks filled.

"Shit don't look at me that way you make me want to fuck you. Now swallow it princess." With my cheeks heated up I nodded. I swallowed the Liquid and giggled. "Thank you Jisung. No one did it better than you." I felt so proud. Minho made me feel so different. And I totally loved it. "Can we.... cuddle now?" I asked quietly. "Yeah sure baby. Come here." Minho and I cuddled up next to each other- fully dressed again- and I felt his arms around my waist.