The Begining

The doorbell rings loudly through the apartment. Loudly enough to wake the two men inside.

"The fuck?" The dark haired one says to no one/nothing in particular.

"Want me to get it?" The blond groans.

"It's fine. Probably just Hitoshi." He grumbles leaving the warmth of his bed and stepping into the hallway flicking on the light. The sudden brightness makes him cringe and squint his eyes. As he walks to the front door his eyes catch the clock.

2:38 AM

The man starts to question if it's even Hitoshi. The purple haired boy would show up at random times if the dorms got to crowded or he had a nightmare. He stayed with the men most nights but once or twice a week he stayed back..

He finally reaches the door and unlocks it before opening it. At first he doesn't see anything. There's no one obvious standing there but when he looks down, he sees an almost black and blue teenage boy unconscious on the ground. Blood is soaking through his shirt and his jeans are torn (not in the fashionable way). His face is covered in bruises and cuts with rain soaked black hair falling around his head. He immediately springs into action and gets the boy onto the living room couch. As soon as the door closes he calls out to his husband.

"Hizashi!"

Within seconds the concerned man is standing in the living room. The long blond hair flowing around him.

"Shouta what's going-" He stops as soon as he lays eyes on the boy. "Fuck." He curses going back down the hall to grab the first aid kit from the kitchen. As soon as he has it he all but runs back into the living room.

Shouta is kneeling next to the boy by the time he gets back and practically throwing the first aid kit to him before tying his hair up into a swift bun. Within seconds Shouta is cutting the thin bloody shirt off of him and taking in the wounds. Ribs are sticking out is such a sickly way it makes Shouta cringe internally. Most of the wounds seem minor compared to the giant gash across his chest.

"You get the smaller cuts while I work on the bigger one. The cuts on his face don't look as severe as anything."

Hizashi nods and gets started on the small cuts. As he's working he sees something sticking out of the boys pocket. He recognizes it a paper as soon as it's in his hand. He unfolds it and finds quick scratchy handwriting.

ᕼIT ᗯITᕼ ᗪᗴ-ᗩᘜIᑎᘜ ᑫᑌIᖇK. ᗴᑎᗪᗴᗪ ᗯITᕼ ᕼIᗰ ᒪIKᗴ TᕼIᔕ. ᑎOT ᗰY ᖴᗩᑌᒪT. ᕼᗴᔕ ᔕᗩᖴᗴ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ. ᗯᗴᑎT 9 Yᗴᗩᖇᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK.

"Shit. Kid was hit with a de-aging quirk."

"Is it permanent?"

"Doesn't say. Went nine years back. That's it. Can you stop the bleeding?"

Shouta doesn't respond. And it's almost as bad as just saying no.

"Am I waking up Chiyo?"

A silent nod. "Finish the small bandages first. Those aren't really bleeding."

"What the hell happened to this kid?"

"Something really fucking bad."

Ten minutes of silence (plus some (a lot) of swearing and frantic bandaging later), Shouta finally manages to stop the bleeding and take care of some of the smaller cuts enough to step away and make a call. On the fifth dial the older woman finally picks up.

"IT'S ALMOST 3 IN THE MORNING!! WHAT IS SO WRONG YOU NEEDED TO WAKE ME UP?!" She screeches.

"Someone dropped an injured kid on Hizashi and I's doorstep."

"I'll be there in ten minutes." She says before hanging up.

Shouta turns back to his husband who gives him a questioning look.

"She'll be here in ten minutes."

"Doesn't she live 20 minutes away?"

"Just go with it."

"She scares me."

"Join the club." He grumbles back.

Just like she said, ten minutes later there's a delicate knock on the followed by said door slamming open and closed and footsteps. The short woman enters the room and gasps at the sight of the boy.

"Do either of you know what happened?"

"He was dropped off on our doorstep. I found a note in his pocket. Here." Hizashi hands the folded paper to her and she quickly reads it.

"I'm my experience de-aging quirks mostly aren't permanent. My best guess is that this day nine years ago this boy got these injuries. The quirk reverted him back to that state injured and all. Since he's not awake we won't know anything until he wakes up and I am unable to use my quirk on him. More likely than not it will end up killing him."

"Then what the hell can we do?" Hizashi asks.

"Since Shouta stopped a great majority of the bleeding I can properly bandage him. I believe it would be best for you to call Shinsou and ask him to remain at the dorms until the boy's awake."

"Can you tell when he'll wake up?"

"Best case is a day or so. Worst case is a few weeks. The effects the quirk has on him are relatively unknown."

"Do you have any way we could possibly ID him?"

"To be completely honest, based on his physical state, you're better off not. For all we know an abuser could have done this. I rather be safe than sorry. Even if these injuries really happened 9 years ago."

"I didn't even think of that." Shouta says running his hand over his face. "What, what was someone trying to do to him that required cutting him that badly? Why'd they need to cut parts of his pants...." Shouta's voice drifts off in realization. The others got where Shouta was going and horrified looks crossed their faces.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Hizashi says getting up and almost sprinting to the bathroom. He eventually returned after ten minutes.

The three sit in silence for a few minutes just disgusted at the fact someone could do this to a child.

"Chiyo, would you like to stay the night? The guest room is all set up and clean already."

"Thank you Shouta. I don't think I would have walked home on my own in this weather. The rain is really coming down today. Besides, someone should watch the boy. You and Hizashi go sleep. You both have to teach tomorrow."

"You have a job as well."

The older woman waves him off."I can take one day off and the world won't stop turning. But I swear to God, if Midoriya breaks ANY bones, I will not hesitate to smack you upside the head."

"....Noted. Do you want to stay out here for a little longer or go into the guest room?"

"I'll stay out here for a little while. You go help your poor husband." Shouta begins walking out of the room at the reminder that Hizashi is probably still slumped over in the bathroom. He doesn't miss the "And get some sleep!" from Chiyo.

He finds Hizashi two seconds later boiling water in the kitchen.

"What did I say about tea past 1am?"

"It's been a long night." He mumbles.

"Need to talk?"

He shakes his head. "Go to bed Sho. We'll talk in the morning okay?"

"Okay." He says reluctantly. "Don't be out here long. Drink your tea and come back to bed."

"Got it." Hizashi turns and presses a small kiss on Shouta's forehead.

After that, Shouta goes to his room lays in the bed, and grabs Bean (the cat) and pulls her close to his body. Giving him some much needed comfort after the night. It isn't long before the black haired man is peacefully sleeping.

Thirty minutes later Hizashi places his mug in the sink, says goodnight to Chiyo, and goes to finally lay down. Why he gets in the bedroom he sees his husband cuddling (trapping) the cat and taking up all of the bed. He smiles softly and gently moves Shouta to make room for him.