Get Away

After finally getting to completely and thoroughly examine Touya (while awake), Chiyo decides that it's not necessary for her to use her quirk. She also decided against it because the effects of the de-aging quirk were still a little blurry. Who knows what using yet another quirk on Touya could do to him. The gash that was the most concerning injury when he was first found could in time heal by itself. She also found many signs of malnutrition. The skinny arms, poking out ribs (that look like they were broken at one point), dark eye bags, and being overall extremely underweight. The burns however, were as different story. They look both new and old spanning over years of time. After carefully looking at those she gives him a gray tshirt and some athletic shorts to wear.

"How'd you get these burns sweetie?"

Touya doesn't answer and brushes the question off.

"Did you do them yourself or did someone do them to you?"

"I don't remember." He says shortly. Almost snappy.

"Are these burns you do to yourself an act of self harm?" Shouta asks as stern and serious as he can. He needs to know if Touya has these self destructive tendencies so he knows how to help him.

"I'm not talking to a hero." He snarls. "I don't care if you're an underground hero or not. A hero is a hero."

Shouta sighs. "If Recovery Girl is a hero then why are you talking to her?"

The boy doesn't answer. Both adults assume it's because he sees a hole in his logic but in their moment of consideration Touya leaps off the cot and starts bolting. He catches the teacher so off guard that he can't even send his capture weapon after him.

For such a skinny and injured kid, he's sure as hell fast. He's out the door and turning the corner around the hall before Shouta is even all the way out the door. He guns after him and as soon as he turns that corner, he knows Touya's gone.

What the hell was he thinking? This is a school full of tiny heroes and he decides it would be a great idea to run. They'll probably catch him and use him as sparring practice. Beat him down till he's bleeding and broken. Just like 𝗵𝗲 did. There are so many hallways and doors that he's trapped.

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲....

He just as he throwing open a door a loudspeaker clicks to life in the hallways.

"If any student sees a black haired teenage boy around 14 years old with a quirk suppression band on, please report to your teachers. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage."

Fuck. Now Touya really panics. The entire school is after him now. They're all looking for him. Oh god. His fathers going to find him. No. No No. He's dying before he goes back to that house.

He gets through the door and into an empty classroom. There's an electronic safe in the corner that reads

QUIRK INHIBITOR BANDS! AUTHORIZED PRO HEROES ONLY!

Perfect. If Touya's going to escape he's going to need his quirk. He runs to the safe and when it asks for a name he gulps down the lump in his throat before typing.

TODOROKI ENJI AKA ENDEAVOR
PASSWORD 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎ ➪

"Please let this be the right password" Touya whispers to himself and he presses the enter arrow on the screen. If he hasn't changed it the password should be, SHOTO.

A beeping tells Touya that it's right. Holy shit. It actually worked. He opens the metal box and takes out the band keys. They fall of his skinny wrists pathetically and Touya attempts to light a small flame on his finger. The blue flames erupts quickly and dances on his skin. Perfect.