It's Really Touya?

As Shouta watches the boy hit the ground a mix of guilt, horror, and disgust flood through him. A teachers basically just drugged a terrified child in the middle of a school hallway. He quickly goes over to Touya and checks for any possible injuries. Immediately the teacher sees the burnt hand and cringes. The skin is an angry red and blisters are already forming. Chunks of skin are missing or peeling off so badly that Shouta doesn't even hear the other teachers come up behind him.

"Shouta." Hizashi says making the other mans head snap up. As Shouta lays eyes on his equally horrified husband, a small amount of relief takes over his senses. At least one other person sees a problem with this situation. The mens thoughts are interrupted by the door of the stairwell opening. Todoroki and Midoriya are carrying an unconscious Bakugo who has a black eye already starting to show on his face. Midoriya himself has chunks of ice in his hair and done ice stick to his pant leg. What the hell is going on?

The two boys carry Bakugo over to a teacher (probably Vlad) who takes him to Recovery Girls office.

"What the hell happened?" Shouta asks in a next to deadly tone.

"We were going after Touya on the stairwell and once we reached the top he panicked and accidentally iced our legs. Even he seemed shocked at the fact he did it. Maybe he didn't know his quirk involved ice. Anyways, Todoroki tried to defrost it but his fire couldn't melt the ice so we had Touya try with his fire because Kaminari told us how he had a blue fire quirk and since that fire is hotter than normal fire his ice must be colder than normal ice. Touya defrosted Todoroki but took off afterwards. Todoroki went after him so I used my quirk go break free. D-don't worry I didn't break anything. We got to the bottom and found Bakugo knocked out with the door missing a handle and no Touya so here we are!" Midoriya rambles more about the possibility's of the black haired boys quirk as Todoroki just smiles at him. The two men take in the information slower than they should. An ice quirk? The fuck is going on with this kid?

"Go get checked out with Recovery Girl. I don't care if you think you're fine."

"Okay Aizawa-sensei." Midoriya says taking off to the woman's office. Once they're gone the two husbands start talking.

"A fire and ice quirk? Shouta, are you think what I'm thinking?"

"That this is Todoroki Touya?"

Hizashi nods.

"Then we're on the same page."

"God, didn't we met him at a party once? Weren't we with Oboro and Tensei."

"Yeah. Then his father dragged him away and I saw the fear fill his eyes. We should have known something was wrong then."

"We were what, 16? How the hell were 16 year old us supposed to know that the kid was in trouble." Hizashi suddenly goes mute and color drains completely from his face. "Isn't Todoroki Touya dead?" He pauses before continuing the thought. "But that doesn't make sense. This kid is either 15 or
16 and the Todoroki boy died when he was 14."

"Unless he didn't really die." Shouta mumbles as he motions for Hizashi to help him move the unconscious boy so they can bring him to Recovery Girl. They maneuver around the injured hand and when they finally pick him up off the ground, he's cold to the touch.

When they arrive at Recovery Girls office they quickly place Touya on a cot and let the woman get to work. Todoroki and Midoriya aren't present so Shouta assumes both boys checked out. Bakugo on the other hand is still knocked out cold lying on an opposite cot from Touya.

"You two can go. I know you are both furious at Midnight so please no physical fighting. He'll be out cold for a little while."

"Thank you Chiyo." Hizashi says turning to leave.

"Behave you two!" She calls after them as the door closes separating the three. At that moment, it's like a tiger had been unleashed. Shouta starts storming to the teachers lounge as fast as he can. Once he arrives the door slams open and hits the wall with a loud bang and all the rooms occupants heads snap towards the sound. As soon as Shouta lays eyes on Midnight, it's game over.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He screams. "You practically drugged a terrified and probably traumatized child Nemuri! The fuck is wrong with you?!"

"How else were we supposed to restrain him?! He was damaging the school and hurting students!"

"It's frickin doorknobs! He broke knobs and him freezing Todoroki and Midoriya was completely accidental! Bakugo snuck up on the kid! It probably scared him."

"Tell that to the unconscious kid in the infirmary." She grumbles and Hizashi's blood boils.

"This kid turned up on my doorstep at 2am covered in cuts and bruises. The only on him other that torn up bloody clothes was a note saying a citizen de-aged him nine years by accident. There's evidence that he was abused and that he's a kid supposed to be fucking dead. Think about it Nemuri! A mix between a fire and ice quirk. What student comes to mind when you hear fire and ice? Todoroki Shoto. When he accidentally froze two students who did he unfreeze before running off again in terror. Todoroki Shoto. And guess what? Todoroki Shoto has a supposedly dead brother named Touya." Hizashi takes in a sharp breath once the words are all completely out of his mouth. The silence that follows is deafening.

"It's really Touya?" A voice asks and the two men realize who said it almost instantly. Tensei. "He's really alive?"

"How did you?" Hizashi trails off.

"Tenya figured it out. The kid called him my name so Tenya being Tenya, he got curious."

A small chuckle is shared throughout the room before almost immediately falling flat. Everyone either sits or stands in complete and utter silence.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now?" Shouta says in such a distraught tone it's almost worrying.

"I have no fucking clue." Tensei says leaving the conversation at that.