Aliya's Case

After college I studied investigative journalism and got a job immediately. There were so many unsolved cases and I didn't know what case to choose as my first case.
I chose the case of Aliya's death because no one seemed interested in it.

I told my boss about the case I took interest in and he told me to pay no attention to the case of Aliya's death and it was better unsolved.
I found that rather strange and decided to investigate the case without his approval.

I found some files about Aliya's death and decided to go through them,I saw Aliya's address and went to her house to find some clues leading to her death and why she was murdered.
When I got to Aliya's house,the door was open, I went inside and saw everything scattered,like someone knew I was coming and messed the whole house. I searched Aliya's house for hours and found nothing. I was about giving up when I noticed Aliya's house had a attic,I pulled the ladder leading to the attic down and climbed up. The attic was surprisingly organized,I searched the whole attic and found nothing, I was about to go out of the attic when I hit my head and fell face flat,while standing up I noticed there was a box under the pom pom rug behind a wooden table.
I decided to take the box,I tried opening it and realized it needed a key to be opened. I didn't see and keys around,so I decided to go home because Aliya's house was creeping me out and my head my hurting a lot, I felt like someone was pounding my head with a pistil.
I managed to drive home, when I got home I took a long bubble bath and had a light dinner,after dinner I went into my bedroom and slept like a log of wood.