𝗼. 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵

┌─o. extended epigraph, an introduction─┐

sometimes we endure the deepest darkness in order to see the light that lies beyond it

sometimes we endure the deepest darkness in order to see the light that lies beyond it. ambrosia's journey is fraught with hardship and pain, but in the depths of her struggle, she begins to see glimpses of the future that holds promise and hope.

the world of the supernatural beckons to her, drawing her closer to a destiny she never could have imagined.

her connection to the other side grows stronger with each passing day as she grapples with the uncertainty of her own mortality. her visions offer bother comfort and fear, revealing truths that no one could anticipate. and amidst it all, a shapeshifter enters her life, imprinting on her.

[🖤 hecrows is typing...]
hi everyone! as you can see there has been some changes to this story in the past little while, such as changing the cover, and the description. i have finally gotten around to rewriting and reformatting this story.
•if you are a re-reader (hi, thank you for your support), you may notice some changes in the writing, the characters, and the scenes. hopefully instead of missing what once was, you'll be excited and curious to be reading basically a whole new book *following relatively the same plot and dynamic.
•if you are a new reader, or have just stumbled upon my work, hello to you as well. think about commenting, or voting. they help keep up motivation for this series! thank you, that's all.