Suspicion

- Hey y'all sorry for the lack of updates
But here's a new one!! Enjoy!!

-Warning ⚠️: Mentions of Abuse, Marijuana

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This better be the last time you make me late," Rudy firmly calls out as he walks out the house,

The sound of him slamming his car door and the sound of the tires rumbling against the dirt is heard from inside the home. Olivia stayed on the ground, leaning heavily against the couch cushions, head laid back awhile pinching the bridge of her nose to stop the bleeding. She takes in shallow breaths, slightly wincing when sharp pain shoots up her right side of her ribs. Rudy hadn't kicked her, this time, but he did land a massive body shot. Literally sending her to the ground with a loud thud. She was actually surprised he didn't keep going, instead he hovered over her as he took in sharp breathes. Slightly hesitating before landing another big blow to her face, splitting her bottom lip.

With a irritated sigh, Rudy wiped off the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and let his fingers run through his dark locks before walking away from her. A small part of Olivia knew that her father still had... some kind of emotion towards her, otherwise he would have done more than punch and kick. A part of her knew, that he knew whatever he's doing towards himself and his own children is wrong. However, she also knew he wouldn't change. Not anymore.

After what seemed like minutes, Olivia uses the couch for support to lift herself off the floor. The pain on her right side felt as if someone was repeatedly stabbing her as she stood on her feet. She really hoped he didn't crack one of her ribs, that would be a bitch to heal and definitely would feel uncomfortable. With slow steps she makes her way over to the restroom. Standing in front of the mirror she scans her face. Bloody nose, small cut on her lower lip as well on the bridge of her nose. She looked like shit, well, she always looked like shit but this time she looked worse. Skin slightly pale, dark bags under her eyes and blood staining her face and shirt, she looked like the definition of shit.

Once she stopped the bleeding from her nose, cleaned the rest of her face as much as she can, and checked her abdomen that was starting to form into a purple bruise on the side, she left the restroom. A nap sounded like a great idea, the headache she's got and the way her ribs pinch her sides with every movement is not a good feeling. So after finding some pain killers through the drawers and popping two of them, she crawls into bed and vastly falls asleep.

________________________________

1:35 pm

"Well well, look who's alive and not rotting in a jail cell," Aaron calls from the swing, cigarette in mouth,

Olivia flips him the bird as she nears the small group in the playground.

"Jesus.. what happened to you?" Ivy comments when she notices the cuts on her face,

"Waking up on the side of the road will do that to you," She lies, not really wanting to spill what really goes on at home,

Nobody needs to know, not a single soul. Especially Hopper. Not that he'll even care, but as part of his job he would have to do something, and the last thing Olivia needs is having so much attention drawn to her. Better to stay away from prying eyes and away from him, as long as no one, like him, sees her cuts then she'll be fine.