'Best Friend'

I was a little bored so i wrote this😁 but enjoy anyways😚✌🏾

*i hv no idea whose point of view*

"Oh my goodness Tom, if you would just let me talk!"You practically shouted.

"What do you want to talk about?!  , the fact that you refused to tell me about your whereabouts with your 'Best Friend'?!" Tom shouted putting his fingers in air quotes around the word Best Friend which caught you off guard if you were being honest .

Tom and you have never faught like this before , most of the time its just a little argument, and no matter who was at fault you guys always worked it out.

But not today...

"What do you mean by 'Best Friend'?!" You said also putting air quotes around Best Friend.

"I mean for all i know you could be cheating on me! You have been gone for about 3 hours without telling me were you went! Like what if ur fucking me behind my back you little hoe!"

The tears you were holding in your eyes came streaming down your face as you blinked in disbelief , Tom had a hit of realization at what he had just said.

"Y/N im so so sorry , i didn't mean to say tha-

"-your right , its  my fault i wanted to hangout with my gay best friend  without you getting so jealous  and pissed about it. And its also my fault that Apple didn't create a phone that lasted for more than 2hours when your using it to try and contact you boyfriend all the time because were i was had terrivle service!"

You left running to you and Toms shared bedroom . You heard him calling for you to come back but you ignored him , once you got to the front door of you and Toms room , you struggled to open the door due to your blurry eyes because of your salty tears . Once you got in you slid your back down on the door before landing on your butt with a mini thud. You covered your mouth trying to stops sobs from leaving your mouth.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It had been 5 minutes of you crying and no sound from tom downstairs . Your head was pounding so much from crying which made you fall asleep by the door with tear stained cheeks.

About 3 minutes later the door started to creak open . Tom knew you would be lying on the door so he opened it as gently as possible , he then crouched down.

"Y/N?,Darling ?"

You stirred awake while trying to clear your head on what happened. Your state made Toms heart break into 1 million pieces.From your messy hair , to your puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks .When your eyes finally readjusted you looked into toms red  eyes.

"Y/N i-im sorry , that was wrong of me to assume you cheated and called you a hoe"

he hung his head down in shame "I love you and i get it if you dont forgive me , but just to cheer you up a little more , i went out and got some Chick-Fil-A for you" he said giving you the leathered bag. He gave you a sad but extremely guilty smile.

You looked at him with a reassuring smile before collecting the back " I know your sorry Tommy , i forgive you , but its also really cute when your jealous , but not the type if jealousy you showed me today."

You and Tom giggled at your comment before he held his hand out to pull you up before engulfing you into a hug , your hands slipped around his neck and his slithered around your waist.

"I love you Y/N"
"I love you more tommy"

You both stood there in each others arms enjoying the warmth radiating of your body's. Out of nowhere you started giggling uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" Tom asked you pulling away a little from the hug to see your face , you saw the questioning look he gave you before chuckling slightly.

You moved your hands from around his neck and down his shoulders to his abs , you rubbed your hands up and down his his hotttt abs "even after our little fight you still manage to turn me on" you said rubbing your hands slowly up and down his ever so sexy abs.

Tom turned crimson red before his hands went down your waist and down to your ass before giving you a little butt squeeze

"Neither do you love , neither do you" he said before giving your ass a little slap , before  smirking like an idiot

"Tom!" You shouted , but before you could finishing ranting he connected both if your lips together dropping every single inch of passion in him into that kiss.