~A child~ {T.H}

Warnings : Angst and fluffff

There you were.

Cuddled up to Toms side. In the living room in your shared house.With a blanket draped over your bodies. Watching 'Never Have I Ever ' on Netflix. While Tom would occasionally place soft kisses on your hair.

It was moments like these , moments when it was just you and him ,like nothing else mattered in that moment , as you both laid in comfortable silence. i mean yeah sure you love hanging out with his and your family, his friends, your friends , his cast-mates...but these , these were just the best.

"I love you wifey" Tom said ripping you out if your thoughts as he placed a sweat kiss to your forehead.

You smiled.

"I love you to Tom"you replied

"Tom?Tom? le gasp" tom said placing one hand on his chest sounding offended as he looked down at you , making you chuckle , you looked up before rolling your eyes as a small smile still played on your lips.

"Lemme rephrase that , i love you to hubby" you say making both of giggle.

You stared into his beautiful brown eyes after you had both stopped giggling , Tom placed a sweet but short kiss on your lips making both of you smile , before your attention was pulled back to the TV.

~after a few episodes of 'Never have i Ever' (bc I'm to  lazy to write ab that)~

"Hey Y-Y/N i wanted to a-ask you uhm" Tom stuttered before clearing his throat " so-something "

A confused look was plastered on your face "yeah sure Tom what is it?"you replied.
"Well" Tom replied before adjusting himself  and sitting criss cross apple sauce in front of you while grabbing your hands , you mirrored his actions.

"I-i want a kid" Tom rushed out

"Tom i-"

"Y/N we have been married for 7 months now and i-i thought ma-maybe it was time  we had a child .But if you don't want a-a kid then we d-dont have to have one" a worried but hopeful smile was placed on his lips as he tried to reason with you.

There were a few seconds of silence as Tom awaited your answer,  the air was stiff and strong between the both of you ,you looked into his beautiful eyes as your brain  tried to come up with what to say, but your mouth beat your brain to it.

"No" you blurted out.Tom smile immediately dropped as those words fell from your lips.

"No , i -i mean i would love to have a kid Tom but , i don't think this is the right time ."

"What do you mean you don't think its the right time?" Tom said , his voice cracked at the last word

"I mean your always away a-and if i get pregnant it wouldn't be the same without you by my side and if our child is born they.."You sighed "They would hardly see you Tom , i hardly even do." You blinked back the tears that were threatening to spill.

You saw Toms eyes glisten with tears.

"Your right , your so absolutely right Y/N i-im never here with you , talkless about the kids we might have , i-i-im gonna quit , im gonna quit my job."

Your eyes widened so much you thought they were gonna pop out.

"No Tom you cant do that"

"Why not"

"Be-because your doing this to provide for us Tom."

"I dont care Y/N , i want to spend the rest if my life happily with you  i want to start a family with you, and i would sacrifice anything for that" Tom said rubbing his thumbs on the back of your hands.

"Tom. I know , i know you don't care but im sorry i-i dont think having a child right now is the best answer."

"Y/N you cant make decisions for me , if i want to quit i will" Tom said as he started to get up.

"TOM STOP!" You shouted as he reached for his phone , you got up and snatched his phone from him. During the process you mistakenly scratched his skin because of your fake nails. Causing him to bleed a little.

Tom hissed at the pain.

" What the fuck Y/N?!"Tom shouted as he rubbed the injury.

"Give.Me.Back.My.Phone." Tom stated.

"Tom you have to listen to m-"

"Y/N if you don't what to have kids then just say it!" Tom shouted , as tears ran down his cheeks.

"I do Tom but you never have time for me! What makes you think you will for our kid?!" You retorted.

"Im pretty sure your deaf Y/N , if you give me back my phone i will make TIME!!  Oh my goodness your such a stubborn little shit Y/N!"

You got up from the couch ripping of the blanket from you "im stubborn?! Im stubborn?! All i said was its not yet  time to have a kid Tom! Your never here and theres no point of making time because taking care of a baby is alot of fuckin money . And yes i know your a millionaire but , we also have more stuff to deal with Tom ! An-"

"Why did i even marry you Y/N?! We clearly never agree to anything because of your stupid explanations!" Tom shouted banging his hand on the table making you jump back a little.

"I could ask you the same thing! Why did you get down on one knee if you knew your stupid ass was gonna ask me why you did that in the future?!" You rambled not even fully understanding what you had just said.

"You know what ? Fuck this and fuck you , im outta here" tom said walking to the door and putting on his slides.

"Fuck you!" You said before Tom slammed the door behind him.

He left. He just left you , just because you thought it wasn't time for a kid.

You fell back on the couch as your hands covered your mouth trying to stop your from sobbing, you could taste your salty tears running down your face like a river.

Your eyes started to get heave and the next thing you knew you were fast asleep.

This took forever 😂 part 2? Also i forgot who asked me for a request because Wattpad has been being such a btch. Please comment your request and tell me if it was you.