Chapter 5 - A copy?

We couldn't see their face but they felt familiar somehow. I know Chara felt the same too but something felt strange... The cloaked person looked at us and asked us to follow them... As if they knew what we wanted without even telling them. Just because they could be our missing piece it didn't mean that we would just follow them without questioning it. Plus we still needed to find the strange turtle. If anyone knew where the last remaining humans were it would be them.

We tried to refuse the cloaked strangers offer in the most polite way but we failed. They didn't get mad don't get me wrong but now they are following us. I'm not sure if its because I've been ignoring Chara but they keep talking to them as if they were childhood friends or something like that. It's not a bad thing but I've noticed that Chara slips up and mentions things that don't exist only to receive confirmation of said thing.

As we neared the village the turtle slime could be seen inside one of the houses as if looking for something. We tried to flag him out but as soon as he saw us he ran towards us... or at least tried his best to run. As soon as he was right in front of us he tried asking the cloaked person what was going on. However the cloaked person ignored him and continued talking to Chara. The turtle kept trying to get their attention but it was as if they couldn't see them...

After a while of being ignored the turtle turned to me and asked if I knew her. The answer was no but as  was going to answer... A memory popped up... A memory of a strange Seal in a cloaked pushing me down a mountain... seal... Wait SEAL?

I looked at the cloaked person and screamed "Seal what did you do??" The cloaked stranger was surprised and turned to me and nodded and said "It appears this world is a copy instead of a new world"