Date 2.0

Sanji is nervous. Zoro had texted him about the date, not what they were doing just to be there before dinner. Perona volunteered to baby sit this time and would make them dinner. This time it was the weekend so if Sanji wanted to he could take Luane home if he wanted to but just in case they packed her some over night clothes.

Sanji was instructed to wear something casual or old. Something he wouldn't mind getting dirty but also really comfortable. So he wore some jeans, converse and a blue t-shirt with wavy lines that went horizontal on the shirt. On top of that he wore a black leather jacket, another request from Zoro. 

Sanji walked Luane up the path to the door, the sun still shining. He rang the doorbell and they waited for few second before the door is opened. Sanji stood there shocked as Perona is the one that opened the door. He thought it would have been Zoro, like last time. She smiled at them.

"Come on in." She stands to the side. Luane runs in like last time but Sanji just stands by the door. "Sanji's here!" Perona shouts.

"I'll be right there!" Zoro shouts back. She gives Sanji a smile. 

"Just wait a second." Perona says then leaves the cook standing there waiting.

"Are you ready?" Zoro pokes his head from around the corner.

"I think." Sanji looks at himself. He looks up to see that Zoro also wore some casual clothes. He couldn't see his shirt because of the leather jacket but he wore some jeans that in Sanji's opinion seemed tight.

"Hold this." Zoro hands the cook a backpack, Sanji looked at it as it weight a ton. What were they doing? Knowing Zoro it's probably crazy. Zoro sat down and tied his boots on. He looks at Zoro with a smile. "Did you come in the car?" He asks. This was a different mood than before. He almost seemed excited. Where ever they are going it seems Zoro likes it. Sanji didn't know how to feel about that? Is this how Zoro felt? He didn't seem excited because he didn't know where they were going and he was dressed in a way he normally isn't. Is this karma at work?

"Yeah." He says.

"Where did you park?" 

"On the street. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Come on." Zoro stands up and opens the door. "We're leaving!" He yells.

"Enjoy your date." Perona yells along with Arin and Luane, Lili just babbled. Zoro closes the door behind Sanji.

Sanji follows Zoro to his bike he just notice is there. Zoro looks at him, "put the backpack on."

"But it's yours." 

"It'll be awkward for me to be wearing it." Zoro says he picks up a black helmet. He puts it on Sanji as the cook put the backpack on. Sanji stood there a little shocked. He's never had a motorcycle helmet on before. He watches as Zoro sits on the seat and puts on his own helmet, green but the front is decorated to look like a mix of shark teeth with a face of a green tiger to match his motorcycle. "Come on." Zoro says, the cook could hear the smile that might be on his face. Zoro pats the back of his seat, enough space for another person. 

Sanji follows what he's told, he awkwardly get on. "I've never been on a motorcycle before." He tells the marimo.

"I figured. This will be fun then." Zoro says as he puts on his gloves. Zoro looks behind him to Sanji. "Hold on tight." Zoro says. Sanji just nods. Slowly he wraps his arms around Zoro's waist.

One point to Zoro's date. Already it's better but that doesn't make the cook feels any better. He's never really done anything out of his comfort zone.

So when Zoro quickly turns around and starts driving Sanji couldn't help but hold onto Zoro tighter and scream in surprise. Zoro just laughed. That's anyone reaction to that.