Haunted kitty - Ch. 1

Chapter 1 

It's a stormy night when one of the new guys are cleaning up the place. When he hears a noise from the room that no one is allowed in, it was strange, so Adam the new guy peeked to see. He was shocked he saw a guy who was chained up to a broken brick wall. He said to Adam, "Help me."

 Adam replied saying, "Who are you?"

"I'm the owner of Pretty Kitty."

"Why are you chained?"

" Just unchain me and I will tell you"

"okay"

 "Ha ha what a fool my name is Haunted kitty." 

"But how? You're a robot," Adam says. 

" Yes that's why I was too dangerous. I killed so many people because they didn't like eating here so now they call me haunted kitty."

"But now that  I'm free, I'm going to take over the world  and no one will stop me and every single person will love my restaurant."

" I'm not letting you do that," Adam states. 

"So funny I will destroy you peace of crap or you can say junk little boy you don't want to mess with me. You leave this a secret and I wont touch you, ok? By the way little boy, we will have to see about that."

" Wait  you got to take me with you, haunted kitty, stop calling me LITTLE BOY! Just call me Adam. Can I come with you?" Haunted kitty asks. 

"Fine, only until you find a house  to sleep in."

"Deal."

1 hour later

"Haunted kitty, we're here at the house!"

"Great. So haunted kitty there is your room for you to sleep for the night, thanks."

 Than ran to the phone to call his friend Nick. 

"Guys at work today I found the owner of pretty kitty."

" His name was Haunted kitty, Adam said, that is cool thanks Adam for telling me but that scary name no problem."

 "Also Nick he killed over 100 people, damn." 

"He said he is going to destroy the whole world, Adam that Haunted kitty dude is probably playing some kind prank on you, Yeah Nick but he is robot, wait a robot, yup."                                           

"I'm just going to watch some TV, ok said Adam." 

 "Oh my god the sky is red oh no the ground is shaking, it could be a earth quake, but how would there be earth quake at this time? "

"Wait no it might be  Haunted kitty Nick said? Yeah he must have done something."

"Get him troops, wait no."

"I knew it was Haunted kitty behind this, Yup it was me the one in only Haunted kitty, and Adam you were right he did want to destroy the world and hes a robot, yup I was right."

 5 hours later

 "ouch my head hurts and my foot, Wait look Nick were  tied up, when I get my hand on Haunted kitty hes, going to hope he was not alive, calm down Nick."

 "whats going on here boys, noting, let me just take you, Ah help me, put my friend Nick down, never, ok how about this take me and leave me friends, you would do that for me Adam, anytime, your the best friend ever!"

" no I will take you to actually, NO, take this Haunted kitty, ow, RUN ADAM!"

"  thanks Nick, no problem."

 "OK troops you did good Haunted kitty said wait where my knife no they escaped, Great job Nick we got out but we should run more so we can tire them out."

" Haunted kitty is so fast oh no we hit dead end its over now, I got an idea Nick We can jump from the dead into that water over there."

" What is that devil, its my version of devil Haunted kitty said."

   "who dares to wake up the great Haunted kitty devil,  me Haunted kitty the guy you work for, oh yeah lets get this over with come here Adam and Nick, AH the devil run Adam and Nick im gonna call my buddy max he can come there he is."

"Hey Max did you bring the stuff, yup than throw it,"

Max than throw the water onto the devil and the devil starts melting, and in the end the devil lost but then haunted kitty its not where to be seen!

To be continued in chapter 2!