Haunted kitty - ch 3

Chapter 3

 Oh my god! it's about Haunted kitty's daughter. But it says here that she is a good girl and she was locked up in a cage. Adam, it's time to go into our lab yes indeed. No what Nick all of the worksheets and everything is gone. What looks over there is a troop run I got you to know troop now to unmask you. Oh my gosh! 

 " Haunted kitty's daughter" yes that's me  " Nick thinking what I'm thinking "  yep tell her to come on our team yes." Jules do you like being with your dad Haunted kitty?"  hell no  "OK  Nick she gave her answer but an in a weird way". Anyway, why did you take the files and everything?, because my dad said if you don't bring everything back I will kill you. "We didn't know we're really sorry" it's no problem. so Jules do you know any way we can get rid of Haunted kitty or kill him. Yeah, it's simple all you got to do is shoot him in the red dot at the top of his head.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Oh, that's what that red dot was. Yep and by the way the red dot expires in a few hours, wait what the hell Jules you didn't tell me anything about expiring. Jules how much time left 3-hours  left. We have to go bye Jules, Jules stay here. OK, Adam what the hell should we do. I got it we need to get through the vents and go break down on the one haunted kitty's room is. Great plan now let's do this.  Now, where is this vent, here's a map Adam where did you find that on the floor thanks, that Nick so it says it should be right here. Nick hurry up and climb up your butts so big it's all in my face shut up Adam. Nick be quiet there haunted kitty's room, OK let's go. Hi, guys oh god!  Jules, you scared the hell out of me,  what are you doing here Jules I wanted to help OK just be quiet.  

OK, ready set jump Haunted kitty Jules what are you doing with them. I'm not working for you selfish idiot. Haunted kitty Jules told me all about you so that red dot is your week spot oh it is but you only have 10 minutes until it's expired. No haunted kitty I swear by the end of the 10 minutes you will be in hell screaming. Not if you can catch me so bye, no that stupid idiot got away again. "Adam calm down OK Nick" Jules why does he always have the powerful stuff. Let me tell you a story my dad used to work as a policeman all the way in 1999, he was best to untell they didn't want him anymore they found another guy he got so mad so he started on business at pretty kitty and people didn't like that so now he's like this. So that's why he's like this but why does he won't only target us mostly because Adam I'm your sister. What my dad is a Haunted kitty that's why I'm always angry, and Adam you used to be his top person until you got into the school you turned happy and now you're on the good side. Yeah, it's good to be on the good side and I'm killing haunted kitty even if it's my last thing to do dad if you hear this I hate you for being on the bad side just join our team. 

Haunted kitty sir we have an issue. What, Jules is missing. I know where she is and I like it and she is our way to killing Adam and Nick. So this is the plan Troop 400, I put a tracker on Jules, and she's right now with Adam and Nick so when we get where Jules is that where Adam and Nick are and that is the first part of killing Adam and Nick so were going to kill them then we're going to rule the world there a reason we can't do it. Adam yeah Nick don't you sometimes think that Jules has a tracker on her or any type of thing to kill us, a good point we should go and check. Jules do you ever think you being watched Jules replied and said always do you think you have a tracker on you umm actually never thought we should check Jules look there's a tacker on your back lets rip it off k. 1 2 3 pull it's off now they can't find us or stock us.  Troop, you idiot why am I an idiot because you didn't put the tracker so it is impossible to come off now they took it off and we can't put a new one unless we get her but that almost impossible.  Troop 400 you fired why leave.  Then troop 400 goes and walks on the street until this happened. puff he heard and a bullet coming at the speed of 200 kilometers per hour and hit him in the leg he was bleeding out the bullet was a sniper he kept screaming minutes were passing fast then a guy came over and said you okay Troop 400 replied saying no I got hit in the leg with a gun please call 911. Ok, I have called them they said they will be here a less than 5 minutes thank you whoever you are you can call me Adam, your Adam the person that Haunted kitty is trying to kill yup hi I'm one of his troops I just go fired he was so self fish I was going to quit my self anyway. 

Is it true that you have Jules with you yes but do you wont to join our team to stop Haunted kitty and his troops yes this is a big moment its noting but hey what do you want me to call you said, Adam, it's good if you call me max that's a nice name the paramedics are here I will come with you to the hospital after I get Nick and Jules so we can visit ok bye, Max? When Adam got back he told Jules and Nick everything that happened then went to the hospital. 1 hour later when max saw Jules and Nick he said hi he was so excited his ideal was Nick and his Ideal the most was Adam because he started this club in the first place. So Max do you know any top secret things at the layer of Haunted Kitty yes there's a vault of stuff that can close Haunted kitty down so that's one way of killing him but there something downtown to get information about Haunted bad guys that's a really good thing to use ok I'm going downtown right now. Jules and Nick stay with Max while I go downtown I will be back in like an hour ok. 15 minutes of looking for this place made it now to find the device there it is now to put his name in ok there we go it says he actually has a troop named troop 1 and he is the original if you kill him you get the key to the vault and other stuff like control to get to Haunted kittys room because his room is locked and only troop1 has the key. So all I got to do is go to Haunted kittys layer and kill troop 1 wouldn't that be easy. 5 hours later Adam picked up Nick and Jules and max was cured they put this thing in his leg and took the bullet. 

Adam took all of them to Haunted kittys layer Max drove because he knew where it was and he showed us where troop 1 is, so that's where he is guys so ready team fight Adam stated hitting punches and kicks Nick held him hard Jules was helping Nick Max was kicking and punching with Adam noting happened so Adam went on his neck and choked him to death and got the key to Haunted Kittys room lets to go. When they got there there were 2 troops guarding the door with heavy-duty weapons Nick said how will we ever get past them watch this Max said he threw a grenade it killed them and then they opened the door but Jules said I got to hide if Haunted Kitty sees me he will kill me I'm his daughter, of course, he mad at me so he would probably kill me ok Jules stay hidden. He opened the door to his room and Haunted kitty was sitting down with a  grin on his face so troop 400 you joined these idiot group that a new one I never knew you were an idiot then Max stood up and said I'm not an idiot Adam says Max stop Max goes up to him and rips his badge off and Haunted Kitty said you're a dead man run Adam said Jules my daughter what are you doing dad I don't wont to kill them am never being with you again why are you doing this because I don't wont to be a bad guy now you did it, Jules. Then Jules dunks Haunted Kitty hard and he falls down and he was way down there. They got all the way back to their home then Nick said I found the key to the vault in the Haunted Kittys room. Good job Nick thanks tomorrow we're opening that vault lets go order some pizza for dinner its been a long day. The next day Nick gave the key to Adam. Then Adam woke everyone up so we can do our plan today the plan is were going to distract the guards then get the key and put it and get in and get everything and get out ok. When they got there Jules distracted them then threw a grenade and they died. After the died Adam opened the door of the vault and took everything but there was only one thing and it was a liquid and it was top secret and it is one of the things to kill Haunted kitty wait can I look closer sure max it says it will actually self destruct the whole place that even better. He put the liquid on the floor and then a siren rang it said self distracting in  10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 21 to be continued