Haunted Kitty - Ch 4

Oh my god it destroyed surely haunted Kitty is dead they went looking for him then they saw him under the bolder and he was dead but then he moved and said you think I will die that easily ha and Haunted Kitty got a ride form troop 2, you idiots. Nooo, how is the rest of the troops home at 4 am Adam said Max they start their shift at 6 at oh said, Adam so how are we going to find Haunted Kitty new layer Max said it will take him at least 3 months to make it so we have told the end of Christmas oh that a long time yup so let's go home and chill 3 months later Max Haunted Kitty didn't attack for 3 months how he's making his layer and btw way he did by now so he probably will attack soon so we need to make a plan to kill him once in for all. Troops it the day to attack so it's easy we break in and take Jules and put some of that liquid that we made to self destruct any house on their house. Great plan boss now goes ok boss. Now to put so of this liquid here. Then lights started to shine and noises started to come to Nick and Adam said its payback from Haunted Kitty when we put liquid evacuate everyone ok wait Max jump you made it lets go rent a hotel for the night I will look for a house to buy get a good one Jules said ok lets. Guys here our room wow it's so so cool and I ordered room service I stole haunted kitty wallet when we went in his room that day and I stole it there over a million dollars in it so I bought 4 of everything on the menu oh my god they're so much food I bought 4 of everything because there's 4 of us thanks so much and I bought a new house it so good it's a surprise for tomorrow ok I'm excited.

The next day guys guess what day it is Adam it's 6:30 in the morning what is our new house is ready, already yup. Here we are wow it's a really big house lets go inside wait why does it look so good in the front but inside its high tech stuff that's the point they know were poor but were actually not good thinking adam. Thanks so now we have to wait and relax because they don't know where we live how long do you think to untell they find our house an hour wait hour he has a tracker for new houses you should have told us that from the start oh sorry. An hour later sirens were heard. Adam, I hear sirens that's bad news look people are dead I see someone new oh my god he's bigger than the highest building wow my name is Galactus that's familiar because I'm in a comic book no way it cants be it is me I thought it was only comics it's all in your mind Adam it's no it isn't I'm hungry for this planet he going to eat our planet whos this little person I going to kill you said, Max, that funny I can kill you just watch me ok let's have a final battle 4 weeks ok. So the team in a couple of weeks the biggest fight is coming we got to puss our selves like were killing our selves. Yes sir. Adam Nick Jules and Max went to their gym exercised did everything they can until the day came. Guys guess what day it is and you won't like it what day is it Monday because Mondays suck no I don't actually mean the day of the week I mean what's happening so what day is it its the day we go against Galactus. No, I'm not ready we still have 5 hours so we got to work hard in these 5 hours yes sir everyone said. So let's go this time they worked 3 times the usual thing you should exercise. 5 hours late, guys its been 5 hours so now it's time. They went to the middle of town they saw Galactus and Haunted Kitty rise from the waters. So, Adam, I heard you and the loser team worked twice as hard Haunted kitty so let's see if your 3 times worse cause you bums probably can even lift a weight oh yeah said nick.

Don't get to hard there Nick nick replies saying oh I won't. Nick goes up to Galactus and says watch this Max screams and says Nick get over here what looks in that truck I made this thing the is so powerful I got it from the person who made Galactus. That button on there is one bullet it's one hit if you miss we lose so whos up to doing it I will say, Jules. But by the way, that bullet so strong if your so close it could kill you so Jules it's a sacrifice maybe I will do it if it means saving the world ok here's the machine gets ready. So you guys found my weakness oh that's so cute oh yeah Galactus I will hit the shot watch me Adam yells save the shot tell we get him low good idea don't move where you are. Max goes into his secrets and takes wires out but Galactus spams him on the ground. Nick goes up and throws a grenade at his face but he does the same thing to nick then it was all up to Adam.