| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 |

| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 |
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

"𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘?!" Rachel Lynde yelled frustrated as she ran desperately on the back of the theater curtain

"𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘?!" Rachel Lynde yelled frustrated as she ran desperately on the back of the theater curtain. "Adelaine! Find Diana now!" She ordered, making the already busy girl groaned frustrated.

She dropped the music sheets she had been working with the last hours over one of the empty tables and turned around, analyzing the room quickly until her eyes found the familiar dark-haired girl. She quickly walked towards her with a relief expression, with Ms. Lynde following close behind.

"There you are!" Adelaine exclaimed with a soft smile, causing Diana to turn around with a really sick expression.

Adelaine's eyes widened when her friend coughed loudly, covering her mouth with her fist, her face sweating because of the fever she possibly had.

"You look like you've just been widowed." Rachel exclaimed in disbelief, placing a hand over her chest. Diana tried to speak to the pair but nothing came out of her mouth since she barely had any voice. Adelaine and Ms. Barry looked at each other with terrified expression.

Diana was one of the most important parts of the show, there would be no play without her character.   She watched Ms. Lynde passing around the room completely stressed, as she scratched her forehead to get an idea to fix the big problem they had.

"Ms. Lynde, what are we going to do?" She asked her carefully, snapping the woman out of her bubble. She turned around to look at her with an illuminated expression, holding tightly her shoulders.

"You will replace Diana, you're the princess now." She informed, as Adelaine's eyes opened widely, feeling how suddenly her blood stopped pumping through her body. "Anne! Come help Adelaine get in Diana's costume!"

Ms. Lynde turned around and started yelling more orders while everyone was moving quickly around her. She felt Anne grab her hand and pull her towards one of the changers so she could help her put the princess's dress but she was in complete shock to even react. She couldn't go out there, she was a terrible actress and even worse as a singer. She would ruin everything, she always did.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Anne untied the back of the dress she had on so Adelaine could take off. She stepped out of it, while Anne passed the costume over her head, the dress falling perfectly down her body.

"There you go. Isn't it exciting? We're both acting together!" Anne said with excitement, turning around and leaving the room with Adelaine following close behind.