Chapter 1: the bully

(This story will follow if Harry Potter happened today. The story will basically be the same with the added character of Emma. I'm only adding this note because I accidentally wrote a chapter that involved a cell phone. Whoops)

Emma Northstar, Hufflepuff.

It's year 5 at Hogwarts which means yet another year of endless torture. The Hufflepuffs are the easiest targets for bullying because they are known for being non-confrontational. Emma got it pretty bad. There's a bit of Gryffindor in her that wants to fight back, but the Hufflepuff takes over and she backs down. The Slytherins know this so they like to get her riled up and then watch as she internally implodes. No shock that the one who loves to do this the most is Draco Malfoy, the biggest bully in the whole school.

Emma sat in potions class, listening to the instructions from Professor Snape. She looked away from her potion for a second to take notes from the board. When she turned back, however, she saw that the concoction didn't look quite right. She leaned over to look as it started to bubble, only for it to explode in her face. The class bursted into laughter.

"How could this have happened? I followed the instructions exactly!" She thought.

Emma turned to hear the loudest laugh in the class: Draco. Of course.

"Haha, very funny Draco", she said sarcastically. He continued to laugh with his friends.

"That's enough class", the professor roared, "lets turn our focus back to the board now"

Emma went to go clean herself up in the bathroom. When she came back she noticed that her seat was tilted a bit.

"Very clever, Malfoy", she said. Emma tapped the chair and watched as it fell apart.

"Ah dang-it", Draco smirked, as he had hoped she would have been sitting in the chair when it fell.

"That's enough, Malfoy", the professor snapped as he brought over another chair for Emma, "5 points from Slytherin". Emma turned to Malfoy and gave him the finger before sitting in the new chair.

"Ooh that wasn't very nice, Hufflepuff", he put his hands on his hips. Emma rolled her eyes and turned back to her notes.

This was basically a daily occurrence. Emma put on the act that she didn't care but it actually really bothered her. But she's too nice to tell him off. And it's not like that would do anything anyways. The big bully of the school would never let some Hufflepuff affect him.

(I know I'm very unoriginal with the whole Draco bullying the main character thing but just go with it)

Also if you follow me for my Tyrus stuff then I'm sorry but this story probably won't interest you.

Also I am not claiming to own any of the Harry Potter characters or other things