Dinner and the Next Day

Hermione's POV
I told the kids to drink before we get ready for dinner and that they have to eat actual food during the dinner so no one is suspicious on why we aren't eating. Also apparently my cousin toni has an announcement tonight. So we all get dressed and ready for dinner tonight i was wearing a emerald green satin dress with green sequins on the top it was floor length and a haulter top i paired it with silver heels and a my birth stone glass heart necklace with my wedding ring (A/N hermione's wedding ring is a silver snake that wraps around her finger with emerald green eyes photo up top). My hair is down i have light makeup on and nude lipstick Cassi has a short offthe shoulder dress that is purple and it flares at the waist, black heels and light makeup with light pink lipstick with her hair down. Rose has a black dress that fades into red it is flared at the waist and has long sleeves, red heels and light makeup with red lipstick and has her hair into a braide with a few hair pieces out.

Scorp has on a black suit with black shoes and alex had on a dark blue suit with black shoes once we are ready we go down to the dining hall for dinner. Everyone in my family was staring at us but we ate dinner then i was time for Toni's announcement she stood up confidently and told us "i am engaged.... to the one and only Draco malfoy" i nearly coughed on my water but didn't everyone congratulated her but me and my family. We new it was a lie because draco doesn't know her and also she showed us her ring it was a fake dimond ring if she knew draco at all she would know he hates huge dimond rings he thinks it isn't special enough. After dinner we all went back to our rooms when I said goodnight to my kids i walked into my room took my shoes off removed my makeup and put on some black silk shorts and one of draco's black button up dress shirts and went to bed because I was so tired.

I woke up the next morning brushed my hair then went to the kitchen my kids were already up drinking their breakfast i quickly put mine into a cup drank it then we all brushed our teeth. We went back into the living room and walked down to breakfast still in our pajamas. As we walked into the hall and went over to our table my horrid aunt asked "why are you all still in you pajamas" then Alex replied to her with "we always go down to breakfast in our pajamas" she then scowled t i then reached for a strawberry i wish I hadn't my aunt said "Hermione how dare you get a tattoo that is a discrase to the family name" i was already fed up with this shit and I said "that isn't a tattoo it is a scar from the war I was in I got it from being tortured" they all scoffed except my kids, parents and my uncle Charlie and aunt Renée. We didn't do much in the morning so we hung out in our rooms until lunch then i put on some black leggings still wearing my husband's shirt we all drank our blood brushed our teeth again and went down to the lobby to wait for Bella and the rest of the Cullens.

When we got down there was when they walked in i screamed "Bella!" then bella screamed "Hermione!" then hugged we greated the rest of the cullens and took them to their penthouse that i reserved for them and told them that "you know what is waiting for you in fridge" then carslile said "thank you hermione" "eh no problem you're family" is what i said. The rest of the day went quickly caught up with the cullens and uncle Charlie and aunt Renée had dinner then went to bed in my husband's shirt and black silk shorts.