The Pree Humiliation

Hermione's POV
If you are wondering what we planned for the rest of the day. We came up with a plan to have a ball tomorrow. Today is the 9th so the ball will be at the end of the reunion so I have to live through one more day with them. After our usual morning routine we got dressed.

I was in a white flowy tank top and mint green ripped jean shorts black combat boots with my hair in a messy bun. Draco was wearing a black tee shirt blue jeans white sneakers with his hair messy which is usually combed back. Rose was wearing a light pink flowy dress white ankle boots with her hair down. Cassi was wearing a baby blue flowy tank top black ripped jean shorts and black nee high boots and her hair in a ponytail.

Alex was wearing a white shirt black jeans and grey high tops with his hair combed back. Scorp was wearing a black shirt white jeans and dark blue sneakers with his hair messy. After we were all done getting dressed Draco went to his office and we went down to the dining hall to meet with our family. After we met our family downstairs and had breakfast my cousin toni said "we are going shopping for the ball tomorrownight" everyone said ok in replie.

We went to the mall and my cousins and the rest of the family went off to find their dresses when me and my kids just walked around because we had our clothes for the ball.
TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET BACK CAUSE I CAN.
We were back from the mall and had dinner then went to bed. To say the least it was a very restless night for me i couldn't sleep properly.

So in the end draco got up put me over his shoulder and carried me to the kitchen. He put me down on the counter then said "don't move" "ok" i replied then he went to the freezer and got out a pint of cookie dough ice cream and gave me a spoon. I tool off the lid and started eating it with the spoon as he positioned himself in between my legs and a wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands were on my thighs then i got a spoonful and fed it to him and i finally felt relaxed i put the ice cream down along with the spoon and draco asked "better love?" I replied "yes you always know how to make me feel better".

He put the ice cream back in the freezer and we went back to bed until we woke up the next morning.

A/N sorry for the short chapter its almost the end and I am running out of ideas until next time bye🙂