Beach Day

Hermione's POV
It was the fourth day of the reunion I woke up in my husband's shirt and black satin shorts as always. We had our breakfast then went down stairs in our pajamas for our 'breakfast' after that torture was over we went back upstairs to get dressed for the beach day. All the girls had their hair in a pony to keep it out of the way i was wearing a silver bikini that was off the shoulder with a green over sized shirt on top with black sandals. Cassi was wearing a royal blur off the shoulder bikini with a white over sized shirt on top with black sandals.

Rose was wearing a blood red off the shoulder bikini with a grey over sized shirt on top with white sandals. Scorp was wearing black trunks with a white shirt and black sandals and Alex was wearing dark green trunks with a grey shirt and black sandals. Once we were ready we went downstairs and to the beach outside the hotel all of the twins jumped in the water while i sat on the sand reading a book. After two hours the Weasley's, Nott's, Zabini's and Potters came to the beach and my kids all jumped up and ran to their boyfriends and their girlfriends and kissed while i said hello to my friend a chatted for a while.

Then my cousin toni came up to me and said "hey beaver when is your supposed husband getting here" i said to her "he got held up at work and won't be here until lunch which is in oh an hour so unless I hear from him saying he will late that's when he is coming" then cherry said "yeah sure whatever" and Cheryl added "you are probably making this all up but if you say so" I just ignore them. When is was 11:00 we went inside to change for lunch my family had our actual lunch the brushed our teeth and changed. The girls had our hair down in our natural curls with the boys hair was brushed to the side *just like their father* is what i thought I had on a mint green flowy t-shirt and black ripped jean shorts with my black stilettos on. Cassi had on a light blue flowy dress with black heeled ancle boots and i white head band. Rose had on a light purple flowy dress and her black thigh high heels. Scorp had on a simple white tee and black jeans with grey convers shoes with his black sunglasses.

Alex had on a grey tee and blue jeans with black convers shoes with his black sunglasses. Once we were all ready we headed down to our 'lunch' when we got down there, there was a crowd of girls circling someone but we knew who it was. We were all standing there just waiting to see what happens then grey eyes met my brown eyes.