Chapter 1

I opened the door to the cafe' expecting another boring day of taking snobby peoples orders, oh boy was I wrong. As soon as I walked in I was smacked in the face with a tray of drinks. "Yahhhhh!!" I yelled. I was drenched in coffee! I knew exactly who was responsible for it too.

"Oops. Sorry, I didn't see you there." Lee Mi Young said sarcastically. 

Lee Mi Young really hates me. Ever since high school when I gained more popularity than her, shes been sabotaging and ruining my life. But I made the mistake that got me fired. Instead of cleaning myself up in the back though, I grabbed a customers coffee and poured it over her head. She screamed.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE?" My manager questioned everyone. Of course Lee Mi Young put on her innocent look.

"Sir, Y/N tripped me so I spelt my drinks everywhere and then poured a customers coffee onto my head!" She lied dramatically. 

"What-" I began but was cut off by our manager.

"Y/N!! How could you do this to Ms. Lee Mi Young? It's the 3rd time this week you've done something bad towards her! You're FIRED!" He stated.

"Fired..? But I didn't even-"

"No more lies Y/N. Go unpack. NOW!" 

I walked away with my head down embarrassed. However I didn't miss the smirk across her face. 

   My Best friend noticed my sulking and gave me a tight hug, "Hey, Y/N its all good! I'm sure you'll find a great place to work at I mean just look at you ;). But in the meantime focus on your college exams! That's what's most important!" He said trying to lift my spirits.

  "Ugh, you are always so positive Hobi, like a literal ray of sunshine!" I stated with a huge ass smile on my face. I hated how him smiling made me smile, but loved it at the same time. 

"See you later J-Hope?" I questioned.

"Of course I'll see you later!" He responded!

  "Great!" I happily sang. Even though I'm bummed about losing my job, I knew there would be other options. None quiet as good as working side by side with your best friend, but one would have to do. 

Accepting defeat I walked to the locker room and packed up all my bags. 30 seconds later I was turning in my apron. My ex boss didn't even say goodbye. I never would have thought I'd actually be upset to be fired. 

I guess things change huh... I checked my watch it was 7:54pm. I looked out the windows of the cafe, It was dark already.

  Little did I know getting fired would lead me to bigger things...

HELLO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO MEEEE!!!!!!

This story is slightly shorter than the rest are so I apologize.

What happens once you step out of the door?

Keep up to find out!

Don't forget to follow and leave a favorite or add it to your reading list! Those small gestures really make a difference to us authors!