05

Rosè POV
There were flashing and colorful lights, loud music thumping from the speakers, and people dancing the night away. I was at a club. I decided go to a club because after the night I had, I felt like I needed some drinks. And to also distract myself for right now. I went up to the bar and ordered a mojito. I felt like being fancy tonight.

After a few more drinks, I needed to go to the restroom. Because to be honest, I felt like I drank a lot. A little too much maybe. I started feeling nauseous so I stumbled into the women's restroom. When I opened the door, there was a beautiful girl. She had sleek black hair in a ponytail. I didn't acknowledge her a lot because I really felt the urge to vomit as drunk people do. I ran to the nearest toilet and released. Afterwards, I felt so relieved and much more sober.

I was aware of my thoughts again. Everything of this night started flooding back. I broke down once again. Not caring who is in the restroom with me. I let it all out. In the midst of breaking down, I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked to my side and saw the same girl earlier with the sleek black ponytail.

"Hey hey what's wrong? What happened?" She asked. When she asked that question I broke down even more. It was too much to handle. "Oh honey..it's okay just let it all out I'm right here." She said while rubbing my back and comforting me.
I heard the door open and looked up to see another beautiful girl. She had bangs on her forehead giving her a cute look but then looking intimidating at the same time.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" She said also kneeling down to my level. I looked at both of them. I suddenly felt safe, as if I have known these girls my whole life. I got myself together and spoke up. "It's been su-" Once again, the door opened. To reveal a girl with dark brown hair in waves. She looked rich to be honest. She rushed over to my side and said, "Omg what happened to you?" She had concern and worry in her eyes. Though, I didn't know who all these girls were, but they made me feel safe. They made me feel that I can trust them.

"It's been such a long night. I found out my boyfriend of 11 years has been cheating on me for a year. And he said that I was boring and.." I broke down again. They were all comforting me and trying to calm me down. "Uhh..what are your names?" I asked.

"My name is Lisa." The girl with bangs said. "My name is Jisoo." The girl with the waves said giving me a comforting smile. "And my name is Jennie" said the last girl. "Wow you guys are all so beautiful." We all shared a laugh. "Well since you guys know my story, why don't you guys tell me yours?"