Part 6

warnings: smut! oral (female receiving)
also y/n doesn't shave in this chapter and that's okay PLEASEEE STOP BEING GROSSED OUT BY IT Y'ALL
...

Ideally you would've woken up to a text from Spencer asking you to come over that night.

Instead, you woke up to the dreaded sound of your alarm and a message from your mom asking how to unsubscribe from a newsletter.

To your disappointment, the rest of the day went by with radio silence. Sunday followed in Saturday's footsteps.

So much for keeping in touch, you thought.

On Monday, upon walking into the office, you were called to the roundtable almost immediately and sent on a new case that had you away in Kansas for four days.

Spencer was friendly throughout but made no references to your dinner last week, which you knew was the appropriate thing to do since you were working.

Still, you kept creating situations where it would've been easy for him to get you alone, but he never made the jump.

He even sat behind you on the way home but never started a conversation, and when you landed everyone was tired and went home straight away.

You made it to your apartment around 10pm, sleepy but not sleepy enough to go to bed right away.

As you were settling in to watch some foreign, made for television film that looked pretty unappealing, your phone rang.

Spencer was calling you. Finally.

You counted to five before answering, not wanting to seem like you had been waiting by the phone even though, in reality, you had.

"Hey," you greeted, voice shaking as a result of how fast your heart was beating.

You found it odd just how much control he had over you and how he could trigger physical reactions in your body just by seeing his name on a screen.

"You didn't follow my instructions," he deadpanned, skipping the formality of a hi.

"What instructions?"

"Earlier, on the jet home, you pulled out your phone to show something to JJ and Emily."

"Uh, yeah I was showing them an article I read the other day about idiomatic expressions and their influence on modern culture-,"

Spencer interrupted, "Riveting, but I don't care about that right now. You still have that app on your phone."

Shit. You'd completely forgotten to delete it.
Spencer had seen that as disobedience.

To be fair, after he drove you home, the last thing on your mind was going back online to talk to more men.

"Spencer, I forgot all about that app; you have to believe me. I wasn't even thinking about it, which is why it slipped my mind," you attempted to explain, sounding panicked.

"The only words I want to hear coming out of your mouth right now are an apology, Y/N."

"I- I'm sorry. I won't do it again?" you said, though it sounded more like a question because of the uncertainty in your voice.

"Now say it like you mean it," he demanded.
You could picture him at home, jaw clenched and eyes narrowed as he worked to keep his cool.