Catchups: Pip Pirrup

A/N : Hey guys! So, there is about 4 characters I would like to do catch ups on! The next four chapters will be solely on catching these characters up with your other favorite ones! This is one is Pip's! Please tell me if you would like anyone else to be added to our preferences, thank you! <3

_

How You Meet

age range : 14

You met the lovely blonde British boy in class, you were new and your seat was next to him. You guys got along pretty well and you always stood up for him, he adored you for that!

First Thoughts

'what a lovely girl! I can tell she is jolly good fun!'

Friendships

You and Pip love to go to the local dance studio! Since Pip learned to dance, he always wanted to take you with him so it's what you guys would do. After you guys would get done dancing however, you would go to small little cafe's and try out a lot of their things, including their tea!

Contact Names (Friends)

yours; my crumpet! 🥞
his; pippy boy :)

Asking You Out

He had done the formal gentleman style, I mean, Pip went all out man! He got the chocolates, he got your favorite flowers, all dressed up, and even got you a big ass fucking teddy bear! How could you not say yes to that? 😳

First Date

For your first date with Pip, you guys went to an art walk! You both figured out you had a thing for paintings and other cute little artsy things, you guys had a whole bunch of fun and enjoyed all the pieces. You guys also got close to buying a couple but realized you both had a bank account of -0$. 

First Kiss

You were about a month in your relationship when you first kiss! You two were walking around a garden and he found a beautiful poppy, giving it to you before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You just rolled your eyes and went for it, who knew Pip could be such a good kisser! :)

Contact Names (Dating)

his; pippy😍
yours; future wife? ❤🤭

Who's Taller

you

What Their Parents Think Of You

Well, Pip's parents aren't alive and you haven't gotten to meet his other relatives since they live in England. He plans to take you with him to visit one day, so you can see the town and meet his remainder of family!

PDA Scale

rating: 5/10

More than likely, he would like to hold your hand and kiss your cheek or forehead a whole bunch in public! :)

First Thoughts of Him

'that poor kid, getting picked on! i'll help him, i'm sure he doesn't deserve it!'

Who Said "I Love You" First

He did and he definitely meant it! <3

His Favorite Outfit on You