Catchups: Henrietta Biggle

How You Met:

Age range: 16

You guys met at a waterpark, much to her dislike. Her family had forced her to go, even though she hated it, she was glad she met you. She was actually watching you for a bit because she found you attractive before she decided to get some balls and talk to you, Henrietta was very shy but you found it adorable! You guys hit it off from there and traded numbers! 

"It's nice to meet you.. or whatever!"

First Thoughts:

'conformist.'

Friendships:

You guys always smoke together and read books! You happen to find the cult books really interesting and have her read them to you, her brother sometimes comes in their and you promise to play with him later after Henrietta yelled at him to leave. 

Contact Names (Friends):

yours; conformist 😒
hers; henry :)

Asking You Out:

You actually asked her out! You guys were kind of just smoking when you got all giggly and asked if she wanted to be your girlfriend. She couldn't stop blushing but didn't deny the offer, which made you pretty fucking happy. :)

First Date:

Your first date with Henrietta was at the Roller Skating Rink nearby! At first, she didn't like the idea of being around people but when she got there, no one seemed to be there. Let's just say, a friend did a small favor for you if you bought them 10 chili dogs. You guys did some laser tag, a little bit of a golf course, and obviously roller skating. Afterwards, you guys got some milkshakes from her favorite restaurant and you spent the night at her place! 

First Kiss: 

She shared her first kiss with you in the game of laser tag at the Roller Rink! After a little bit of playing around, you guys ended up just sitting down and taking a break from the game.  You both were sitting against a wall when you suddenly leaned in for a small kiss, but it turned into a full makeout sesh! It was enjoyable until the employers decided to have a game of their own and scared the fuck out of you two.

Contact Names (Dating):

yours; ugh 🖤
hers; henry 😍

Who's Taller:

her

What Their Parents Think Of You:

Her parents absolutely love you! They think you bring out the best in their daughter and love having you around. :)

PDA Scale:

rating: 3/10

Henry will probably just hold your hand in public maybe but she likes to do most things in private since a lot of people judged her in the past. 

First Thoughts of Them:

'she seems nice!'

Who Said "I Love You" First:

her

Their Favorite Outfit on You: