Chapter 6

"I love you, Vijay." She said as She kissed my forehead.

"Wait...Rashmi... Rash......wait...don't leave me... rash... I can't imagine life without you." I was screaming as I felt tears in my eyes.

Wait, my body was starting to cooperate for the first time. I was able to move my fingers while trying to reach for her arms and tell her to stay.

But it was too late. I heard the door open and close. So she was gone? God... I need to wake up and find her.

Soon my mom came in screaming for the doctor since I was moving my fingers and tear marks were in my eyes.

"He's improving." The doctor said as I could hear my mom crying in joy.

"Where is she? I need to thank her." My mom ran out to thank Rashmi.

At least mom doesn't hate her anymore.

I still have to get up and find her. I have to ask her to marry me and promise her I will love her and my child forever and ever.

After a few mins, I was back to normal and I didn't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to my parent's voice.

"She's nothing like her parents. What did the girl even do?" My mom said.

"The doctor was saying that there was no hope for him and that we could choose to release him forever." Dad was saying.

"But I said no cause I still have hope in my heart. Don't worry... he'll be back to normal soon." He added.

"Go find Rashmi...maybe he will wake up now if she was here. He loves her a lot." Mom was crying.

"Find my daughter? I wonder how you will find my daughter when she is gone..." I heard Uncle's voice.

"Your son impregnated my daughter only because of your damn revenge and my daughter left us forever thinking we will kill the child. We're her parents and we would have supported her no matter what, but look at what your son made her do. Is this a game?" Her dad was screaming while her mom was just crying.

"What are you saying?" My mom was screaming at this point.

"Read this letter." He said handing my mom the letter.

"She left?" My mom asked.

"Can't you see, my son is fighting for his life." dad said.

"Karma attacked him too soon." Her dad was saying.

"I'm gonna file a case against your son if my daughter doesn't come back to me soon." Her dad shouted and left.

How can this day get any worse? First Rashmi left me and then her parents came in fighting with my parents. Next what? I just wanted to kill myself right now but my heart was still beating for her. My Rashmi.

Days were passing by and only mom dad and Shiva were there. Divya visited ones and she was talking to Shiva about everything that had happened.

Finally, somebody to tell me what is happening. Shiva and Divya were clueless about where she was. She told Divya she was leaving and didn't want her parents to find her cause of her so she didn't even tell her where she was.

I was glad these people talk in front of me. It felt like hell. As if I was trapped in this place with no interaction with the outside world though I could hear everything.