Hongjoong - The Leader

✦ Warnings: Smut, name-calling, cursing, creampie, slight mentions of blood, biting, hair pulling, mentions of guns, rough smut, overstimulation, implied humiliation kink

✦ Word Count: 4k

(Not fully proof read yet)

Photo filter by @/tracy edits

_____________________

The doors of the dimly lit bed slam open, sending a jolt throughout the whole mansion. A slam of equal strength sent the door closing, almost splintering the mahogany wood in half.

Your back was turned from the door, but you felt it; an aura had filled the room. An aura you knew all too well.

Hongjoong had entered. And he was angry. Actually, scratch that, he was manically raged.

Though frankly, you almost paid no mind to him. This type of occurrence wasn't anything new. Hongjoong has a temper and being the leader of a gang definitely didn't help that. There where always things going down and always something that would set hongjoong off.

Tonight was almost no exception. Hongjoong was sure pissed, absolutely livid, but the type of anger coming off of him was anger you've never felt from him before. It was like you could feel the flames of his rage on your back.

"Joong, what's wrong?" you ask as you turn to him, a clear sound of concern in your voice.

Hongjoong made no motion or sound. He said absolutely nothing. Which, is inherently 1000% worse than him saying anything. There where only harsh puffs of air coming from him. No answer, just puff...puff....burst!

Hongjoong started throwing and destroying everything in his sight. The nightstands, the lamps, the pillows on the bed- hell even the flowers he gave you for your birthday weren't spared. He was deadset on destroying everything he could, especially you.

With a stern and steady voice, hongjoong spoke out his first words of the night, "get on your fucking knees.

Oh fuck. You were fucked.

Despite your concern for him, you knew you had to follow each and every order he gives you. Disobeying would only make him more furious, and a furious hongjoong was a hongjoong, not even the devil himself could match

Getting up from the bed, you stood right in front of him. Keeping your gaze on him, you kneel down and get into the position he wanted-- folding your legs neatly under you and bounding your arms behind your back.

Although you understood in times like this you were not to speak unless spoken to, you needed to let hongjoong know that whatever pursued next, you were okay with it. "I know you're angry right now joong and probably can't even think through the anger, but I can take it. I can take your anger."

Hongjoong peered down at you with an indescribable look, still not saying a word. He stood in the same place for a minute before preceding to saunter around you. He walked around you the same way a teacher thinking of a punishment to give to a bad student would.

Your heart begins to slam against your chest as he continues to walk around you without a word; your breathing coming out ragged even though he has yet to do anything.

After what seemed like forever, hongjoongs shoes click together as he comes to a complete stop behind you. You couldn't sense a sound besides your own beating heart. The room is in complete utter silence. No words spoken, only heavy breathing.

Your heart rate skyrockets when you catch the sound of the fabric of hongjoongs black suit rustling. Two cold fingers find their way to the side of your nape, causing you to flinch from the unexpected touch. Hongjoong gives three light taps, signaling to you he understood your previous statement.