Seonghwa - The Arsonist

-----Filter by @/forsakenxtutorials-----

Warning: Wax play, cursing, and brief mention of drugs(pharmaceutical)

_______________________________________

Your night with Hongjoong passed without a hitch. And when you woke up next, checking his side of the bed, he was gone.

You assumed a mission or meeting had come to pull him away while you were deep asleep. Seeing as a shipment of guns were stolen, you guessed he wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

Tossing the blankets that covered your body, you groggily get up and do your usual morning stretches. The nights' previous positions left your body aching for relief, especially, your poor neck.

Moving your neck caused quite a bit of uncomfortable pain, so deciding to get dressed and grab some good old painkillers was your best option. Today was a free day after all.

If Hongjoong was gone, the other boys were gone as well. That's how it works with them usually, meaning you were completely alone to do anything you pleased.

Well...semi alone.

Although all the boys were gone, the guards stationed outside, and inside the house were not. This is still a mafias mansion after all. They'd be fools not to have or leave an extensive amount of security.

The only privacy you held was found in the bedrooms and bathrooms. At first, it was quite bothersome and prison-like to have people watch over your every move, but over time, you've gotten so used to it that you sometimes forget they're there.

They are there to protect you and your lovers after all, so you can't really complain.

Descending the staircase, you greet the guards stationed at the bottom with a small smile and hello. Today, they oddly did not greet you back like usual, only a curt nod and blushed cheeks were returned.

weird, you thought to yourself, making a beeline towards the kitchen- it was probably nothing, right?

Your mood drastically picked up at the thought of a nice quiet day alone to yourself. The boys weren't always gone, and it's not that you wanted them gone, but silence was a luxury in this house.

Swinging the kitchen door open, you start to hum a joyous tune, thinking of the relaxing day ahead and basking in the enjoyment of a boy fre-

.......

"Hey, Y/n," Seonghwa greets casually from where he was seated by the kitchen counter before taking another bite of his cereal like he didn't just shatter your whole entire day.

Dumbfounded, you stand at the entrance of the kitchen contemplating your plan to get away with murder. You could quietly strangle seonghwa or lure him to the woods and-

"Y/n?"

Snapping out of your premeditated murderous thoughts, you awkwardly walk over to the other side of the kitchen counter and look at Seonghwa confusingly.

"Umm Hwa, don't get me wrong I like that you're here, but why are you here?" you inquire, trying not to sound rude.

Seonghwa looks up at you with a confused expression as well, but he quickly realizes why you were asking that "Ah my services weren't needed, so I decided to stay home all day with you," he shrugs

You stare at him enthralled, "maybe the woods wouldn't be the worst option."

"Huh, what about the woods?"