Jongho - The Hacker

"Hwa?" you groggily mumble, blinking open your eyes to see his side of the bed was left with nothing but a note. Sitting up slowly, you pick up the note that was left, rubbing your eyes to vanquish any tiredness and to see more clearly what was written on the note.

"Thank you for last night angel. Hongjoong sent out a text late last night while you were asleep, and turns out my services are now needed. I left some painkillers on the bedside table next to you along with new bandages for your neck. We'll be back soon; don't miss us too much!"

-Love, Seonghwa

"Guess I don't have to bury you in the woods now," you joke to yourself and crumble up the note, tossing it randomly to the other side of the bed.

Checking the nightstand beside you, undoubtedly there is indeed a bottle of painkillers and new bandages beside you just as seonghwa had stated in the note.

After a few minutes of absently daydreaming about last night, you eventually bring yourself get up and stand up from the bed. Reaching your hand down, you pick up the items on the nightstand and walk towards the bathroom carefully due to the president morning after soreness.

"Gosh, these boys really do a number on me," you grouch to your reflection in the mirror. You looked like- hell, to put it lightly. Hair messy and sprawled in all different directions. Dark circles hugging your eyebags, and your stomach littered with red marks most likely caused by the hot wax. Kinky fucker.

Sighing heavily, you turn on the faucet to cold, cupping the spurting water in your hands and splash it on your face. You then use the water to swallow down the painkillers that were left for you, as well as, clean up the wound on your neck before putting on an antibacterial cream along with a new bandage.

After replacing the bandage with the new one, you go about your usual business in the bathroom. Taking a nice hot shower to loosen your sore muscles and doing a deep cleaning on yourself.

It's near 10 p.m when you reluctantly get out of the shower and get dressed in your more lounging around type clothes which consisted of seonghwa's large t-shirt and a random clean pair of his boxers. So, maybe not your lounging clothes, but he never minded you wearing his clothes.

Actually, he and the boys preferred you to wear their clothes, especially hongjoong. Seeing you in their clothes was a showing of individual closeness. Although they all are with you equally, they can't help the sense of pride they feel seeing you in something they own or something they've given to you.
That being said, you mostly wore hongjoongs clothes. He developed a tendency to strip you of your own clothes just to put you in his any chance he possibly could. Sometimes going as far a spraying his cologne on you if you refused to change.

It may seem possessive and slightly weird, and it definitely was, but that's how hongjoong is. And you wouldn't have him or the boys any other way.

They've become your lifeline. You couldn't live without them, nor could you imagine your before them. The simple task of breathing would become unbearable without them. they are your everything, to this life, and the next.

A shiver runs down your spine at your own thoughts; god, please don't let mingi be a kinky fucker in the next life.

Setting your random thoughts aside, you get to thinking of things that actually needed to be thought of, like what the heck were you going to do today without anybody home.

You truthfully had nothing to do at all. You didn't have a job since it was unnecessary and wouldn't have worked out well with all the guards that had to be watching you constantly. You didn't have friends to begin with, only a few mutual college acquaintances. Then your family, your family was a complicated situation.