20. Puppy!

I'll leave you to imagine the sounds that I made when I woke up and saw dust man floating above me. Well, I say dust, but he was more like shards now. And yes, I meant floating because his knees and below had disappeared.

"Sorry it's been so long. I see you've gotten begged with your powers. The offer still stands, though."

It took me countless tries, but I could now produce water on command without lifting a finger. I'd begin to work on controlling it, but it all took a lot of energy.

Two pieces of his leg flew off and fluttered away to gods know where.

Still in a daze from my slumber, I simply stared at him.

"Yes, I've been watching you." He said.

I lay back down, and fell asleep.

⇩⇩⇩

I'm not sure when the hellhound arrived, but it seemed like it had been watching me for a while before I discovered it.

The panting noise alerted me to come out of my tent. I mostly stayed in there and only came out once to go to the Phlegethon, but this was a special circumstance.

As soon as I exited the shelter, the giant black fur ball came charging towards me. I didn't even have time to draw my sword.

The hellhound pushed me down, nearly crushing me from its weight. Instead of eating my face off, he started licking my face.

If you ever wondered, hellhounds do not have good breath. It was an indescribable smell, but let's just say it's worse than Cerberus.

"Ack!" I pushed the dog off me. Why wasn't it killing me?

The hellhound has large amounts of dark black fur, and glowing red eyes. This one was smaller than normal, about the size of a small car, probably. Around his neck was a note.

'Watching'

I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't miss Kronos. I know, it sounds insane, but at least I actually got to talk to someone. I assumed this hellhound meant that I wouldn't be seeing the Lord of Time for a while, which I should probably be worried about. Who knows what that could mean for my friends.

"Do you have a name?" I asked the dog.

"Arf!"

"I'll call you Lucifer."

Lucifer growled.

"Lucy?"

"Woof"

⇩⇩⇩

I was spectating an island scene. The only thing wrong with it, was a giant cyclops was attacking Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Clarisse, and a baby cyclops.

"Swim for it!" Grover said.

He and Clarisse plunged into the surf. Annabeth hung on to Clarisse's neck and tried to paddle with one hand, the wet Fleece weighing her down.
But the monster's attention wasn't on the Fleece.

"You, young Cyclops!" Big cyclops roared. "Traitor to your kind!"

Baby cyclops froze.