You Break Up

Stiles: For three weeks, you have been spending more time with Derek, then you have with Stiles. The reason being, is because you had been bitten by an alpha, and you knew that Derek would be able to help you prepare for the full moon. "Thanks Derek." You said as he left your house and you flopped back on your bed and went to close your eyes but you heard your phone ringing.

"Hello?" You said into the phone as you answered it while sitting up against your headboard.

"Y/N." You heard Stiles say, and you smiled at hearing his voice, knowing that you haven't talked to him in a while. "Can I come over?" He asked and you looked out your window, seeing that Derek was gone and your parents weren't home yet.

"Yeah sure." You responded, and Stiles hung up. You shurgged it off, thinking that he just wanted to see you, and talk to you in person, rather then over the phone. Ten minutes later, Stiles was knocking at your door. You opened the door and instantly wrapped your arms around his neck, but he didn't hug you back. "What's wrong?" You asked as you pulled away from the hug and he looked at you with a serious expression on his face.

"We need to talk." He said as he stepped into your house and shut the door behind him. He slipped his shoes off, grabbed your hand and led you to the living room. He took a seat on your coffee table, and you sat directly in front of him on the couch. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked and you looked down at your hands, knowing exactly what he meant by that.

"It's not easy to tell your boyfriend that you are a werewolf." You said softly and looked up at Stiles who's eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of his head.

"Wait, so this whole time I've been thinking that you are cheating on me with Derek, but it's more then that. You trust him more then me, you are putting your life in his hands, he's helping you when you need it the most. Not your boyfriend, Derek, Derek Hale." He said and stood up and started to pace in the living room.

"When you say it like, it sounds pretty bad. But I panicked, okay? You told me you didn't want me involved with this supernatural crap, and here I am, getting myself dragged into it. I thought you would be mad, so I went to Derek." You explained, as you stood up and walked over to Stiles, placing your hand on his forearm, but he pulled his arm back. "Stiles..." You said softly, your eyes filling with tears, and you had a weird feeling running through your body.

"How can we be in a relationship if we don't trust each other?" He asked as a couple tears fell down your cheeks. You looked down at the ground and shrugged your shoulders.

"Please don't give up on us. I'm so sorry." You said and he just walked past you, and started to put his shoes back on.

"You did what you decided to keep this from me." He said and walked out of your house, slamming the door behind him.

Scott: Everyday for the past seven days, Scott has been too busy with Kira to talk to you, hang out with you or even look at you. He walked past you in the halls as if you didn't exist, and ignored all your messages and calls. Orignally you thought nothing of it, that maybe she needed a friend, that she needed someone to show her around and Scott was the perfect person. And boy, were you wrong. After three days of them hanging out, you found out that Kira had a crush on your boyfriend. You weren't mad or jealous or upset, just scared. Scared that Scott was going to want Kira instead of you.

"Scott!" You called to him from down the hall and he looked back at you, smiled and waved and then turned his attention back to Kira. You continued to walk down the hall, focused on them and you saw Kira reach out and touch Scott's arm.

"Listen, so I want you to meet-"

"His girlfriend." You said and stuck your hand out for Kira to shake it, which she did, very awkwardly. "It's nice to meet you.."