𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

"»💚🎯«"

-Friday ; 2020-
-Houston, Texas
-Houston Hospital-
-Nevaeh Renee Quinn-

*
"It's so good to see that you've been doing better James." I told Jay's father smiling and he smiled back at me.

"I'm gonna miss you dear." He told me causing my smile to widen. I'm discharging him now since he's been doing way better and didn't really need to be in the hospital.

"I'll miss you too sir." I told him before helping him sit on the wheelchair. "So who's picking you up?" I questioned and he smiled. "Jay of course." He told me and I laughed nodding.

Was kinda stupid for me to ask.

I pushed the wheelchair out the hospital room and met up with Jay along the way who had a bonquet of flowers in his hand this time.

"Hey old man." He greeted his dad smiling before looking at me. "Hey doc." He told me and I gave him a tight lipped smile nodding. "Here" He told me and I gave him the 'I told you not to' look and he smiled.

"It's for helping my dad get better, it's like a thank you gift okay? It's the right thing to do. Right dad?" He quizzed and his father nodded.

Fuck

"Okay." I told him and he handed me the flowers before winking causing me to roll my eyes before saying goodbye to James and then I walked back to my office.

"Oo girl, are those from Yb or Your husband?" Monica questioned looking at the flowers that I now had on my table. "Trell is my husband and they're from Jay, argh." I told her annoyed and she gave me an amused look.

"Girl, you is in trouble. Why'd you take them anyway?" She questioned and I told her what happened. "Shit, what happened to the roses?" She questioned and I told her what happened and she bust out laughing.

"Bitch what you said, you dumped that shit in and left?" She questioned and I nodded causing her to laugh again. "That's crazy." she said and I nodded before mumbling

Tell me about it.

I received a call from Trell and I smiled before picking my phone up that was on the table.

Daddy🎯❤️

"Hey you.." I answered and he chuckled. "Wassup lil girl." He said causing me to scrunch my face up. "I ain't no lil girl, I'm bae." I told him

"I'm sayin.. anyways, I'm tryna take you on a lil date.." He told me and I kept quiet tryna hold back my smile.

"You are?" I questioned

"Yeah, I want you to have a good time and I wanna check out this new place I saw." he told me and I smiled

"Aww."

"So you coming or should I ask a hoe instead?" He questioned causing me to mug the air. "There you go ruining the moment." I told him and he let out a low laugh

"I'm just playing bae but for real, you wanna go on one wimme?" He questioned again and I smiled. "Of course I do." I told him

We talked a lil more before I ended the call to look back at Monica who now had the flowers in her hands. "If it was up to me, I'd have thrown those away." I told her honestly and she shook her head. "They're beautiful to be honest." She told me and I shook my head.

"Why you have him saved like that though?" She questioned and I looked at her confused. "Youngboy.. why you got the target emoji next to his name?" She questioned and I smiled lookin and her eyes widened.

"Cause he hits the target!" We said in unison before laughing. "oh my gawd.. y'all already argh, why didn't you tell me?!" She questioned laughing and I joined her.

-
-
-
-
-
-Switch POV-
-Tanya's House-
-Tanya Quinn-

"James, I want him dead by Sunday night ya heard me!?" I told James and he nodded looking at me "Consider it done." He said causing me to smile.

She'll forget about him sooner than he thinks once his dead. Nevaeh doesn't know what love is, I do and I love her.

Kentrell doesn't and since she doesn't want to accept that, he has to go.

"Jay, bring me my bag too cause I gotta call Nevaeh she can't be spending too much time with Kentrell's ugly ass." I told James son and he got up to go fetch the bag.

James and Derek have always been loyal to me. I always spoke to James and he'd tell Derek and they'd get the job done as soon as possible.

For example, Kentrell's sorry excuse of a father. He's gone now in jail, ain't no coming back .

One&only4L💋💯

"Ma?" Nevaeh answered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Since when do we greet each other like that?

"What you doing?" I questioned as I heard her try to steady her breathing. "N-nothing. Mom, what do you want?" She questioned and my eyes widen then I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Nevaeh I know damn well you ain't having sex with that boy!" I yelled and I saw Jay walk out the leaving room. "Trell slow down..." I heard her whisper followed by a low chuckle!

"Nevaeh Renee Quinn!" I yelled and she let out a moan causing me to gag. "I will deal with you young lady but first ima deal with your lil kentrell and you better be re-" I told her but was cut off by Kentrell's voice.

"She's busy." He said and my jaw dropped before I heard a beeping sound indicating he ended the call. "Oh no James, y'all better kill him. I want him dead, TO-FUCKING-MORROW!
That ugly bitch is fucking my daughter as we speak!" I told him before angrily walking up the stairs.

"Get out my house and close the door behind you!" I yelled at him before slamming my bedroom door shut.

He needs to die.

📗📗📗📗

Excuse any mistakes*

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦