𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

"»💚🎯«"

-Same day ; 2020-
-Houston, Texas-
-Benjamin's house-
-Kentrell DeSean Gaulden-

-Same day ; 2020--Houston, Texas--Benjamin's house--Kentrell DeSean Gaulden-

*
"Yo what we waiting on.." 3Three questioned and I heard someone knocking
and it wasn't no soft knocks either. "Who it is?" Ben questioned and Nevaeh answered saying it's her.

Ten opened the door and a panicked Nevaeh appeared and she came straight my way.

"Bae, someone was following me, oh my gawd I thought I was finna die. They were on my tail the whole time." She told me and her voice cracked a lil and automatically I pulled her into a tight hug.

"You good now ma, I got you." I told her and she nodded.

"Trell, what's going on?"

She was shaking a lil bit and had a scared look on her face. "A lot is going on. Look ion gone be saying a lot but I gotta sell the house cause if ion move around they gone kill me in my home." I told her and she looked down.

"They prolly inside there now ion know, check though." I told her leading her to what we called the security room at Ben house. We could check all our shit over there and when sumn happens, we know.

I showed her and she looked back at me with wide eyes. "Trell, they got yo cars.." She told me worried and I chuckled.

"It ain't nothing I can't replace bae, let em do em besides, the only shit they can take out that garage are the damn keys. My shit ain't going nowhere." I reassured her and she nodded slowly.

"Look Vee, it seems like I ain't gone be able to go to BR with y'all, I gotta sort all of this shit out. Ain't no nigga finna feel free to walk into my shit and still breathe." I told her and she looked at me with a frown.

"But this was supposed to be our time together with the gang a-" She started but I cut her off. "The gang is still going and uhm, I asked Teelee and Heaven to go with too so youn feel alone. Sherhonda gave Teelee the keys to the house and y'all finna stay there." I explained and she looked at me all serious.

"Hold up, so you're going to stay behind alone? no Kentrell, you can't. I-let Ben stay with ya. I'll be less worried if I know that you got one person witchu." She told me and I sighed nodding.

"Aight but y'all can't come back unless I tell y'all too. Vee, it's dangerous out here right now for ya and I promised ya father that I gotchu and that I ain't gone let nothing hurt you and being around me is a risk at the moment." I told her and she looked down.

"I hate Tanya." she mumbled but I still heard her. "I think everyone do." I answered back and she looked up at me before giving me a sad smile.

"We're finna get through this right? You got me, I got you?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Yes and always."

"Yb, the niggas went live flaunting the shit" Ben came in the room showing us a video causing me to chuckle.

"Them lil boys be thinking they the shit now. Don't say nun, let em be." I instructed and Ben nodded walking out. My phone started vibrating and I knew I was getting tagged on IG, sumn I've been waiting for.

I looked down to see Nevaeh smiling causing me to smile a lil.

"What?"

"I'm glad you ain't reply or get worked up." She told me causing me to smile even more before kissing her. She kissed back and I deepened the kiss.

Shawty's lips stay mad soft.

"Jump." I mumbled and she jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and her hand caressed the side of my face while I held her up.

I moved back towards the door with her still in the same position and locked it.

She slowly kissed me, nibbling and biting and I grabbed her ass squeezing it.

Shitt

She then moved and started kissing my jawline then my neck while I rubbed her booty. She started suckin on it causing me to let out a groan when she found my soft spot.

What she tryna do.. imma fuck her up in this bitch.

She took off my shirt and went down placing kisses on my lower stomach while I looked down on her.

She needta stop playin'

She came up again kissing me and I smirked.

MY turn.

I kissed her neck and she started breathing hard then I unbuttoned her shirt, telling her to take it off. I then unclipped her bra before sucking on her neck.

I then trailed down to her boobs licking them and she let out a moan. I moved to the other one doing to the same thing while she unbuckled my belt.

I did the same to her before going back up kissing her. I pulled away to look at her and she was still breathing hard while biting her lip.

She's so beautiful.

I picked her up again and placed her one of the tables then I looked into her eyes in awe before pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear while standing between her legs.

She blushed looking at me and I gave her a small smile before pecking her lips multiple times.

"Be mine." I told her and she raised her brow looking shocked and she started laughing but stopped when she saw that I wasn't.

It was long overdue.

"Wait, You serious?" She questioned and I nodded and I saw a smile play on her lips before she looked up and back at me taking in a deep breath.

"Okay." She told me before smiling and I smiled back before removing her panties.

She boutta get it right now.

📗📗📗📗

😈😅

*Excuse any mistakes*

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦