Chapter 3: The Rogue

Based on "Rogue Recruit

Third Person POV

At a small house, there was a party which a bunch of high schoolers, alone outside stood a girl with brunette hair white bangs and a green mean top. Two of the people from the party walked outside and noticed her alone.

" Party snatcher that's the only explanation man. My good buddy Cody'snow a pod person gone in an evening from bad to sad, flame to flame.  nurse, he coated where nelly paddle stat." The first of the two boys said to the other whose name seemed to be Cody.

"Oh come on I'm just you know picking my moment taking it slow," Cody said as he started to get cold feet.

"Cody ice glaciers move faster there she is the girl you've been staring at all week please tell you at least know her name." He said to Cody as Cody shrugged his shoulders. "You Lame, -o this ends now come on.

" Hmmm, can I help you?" The mysterious girl said as she turned around.

"Uh dance I-I mean would you like too with me that is together," Cody said as he blew it.

"I'm really just hanging out here and I-" She started to say as she looked at how sad he got. "Why not, after all, where's the harm in one dance." She said as the three of them then walked back inside.

**
Samantha's POV

After talking with mom yesterday she told me that I have two brothers and a sister. When she told me about them she seemed sad.  She said one of my brothers is a human named Graydon Creed that lives a long way away and won"t come to visit. And that my other brother is my twin and his name is Kurt and he was the baby that she dropped in the river and is now a member of the X-Men. My sister's name is Rouge and was adopted at 4 years old and lives with a friend in Mississippi.

When I found out Kurt was my brother. I was shocked and then laughed at the fact that he is always late to class. I almost felt bad for mom losing him and was curious about want was done to him and why she was running away that night.

"How did I ever know about that night. I was just a baby. Maybe it because babies are said to be able to sense there parents' emotions. I must of sense her pain that night causing me to know what happened that night without actually having to be able to remember it, I thought.

I now relaxing in my room reading my book from yesterday about a young dragon going on a journey to save his home. When suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

Knock, knock!

"Come in!" I said.

The door opened to reveal my mother walking inside of my room.

"Hey, mom what brings you to my room?" I asked not looking up from my book.

"Your sister awaken her powers. I want you to come with me to go get her before the X-men do," She said look over at me.

I put my book down with my bookmark in the place I was at in my book and grabbed my new outfit.