Chapter 8 : Lucy Creed

A/N: In the poll so far the 3 votes for Toad, 2 votes for Scott, and 2 votes for Lance. so it looks Toad is in the lead now. One vote for other and they think it should Kevin the Oc who can turn into a dragon and breath fire.

Also what to thank the people that gave me the idea for Lucy Creed. I want to thank you for the suggestion.

Now that the author notes are out of the way onto the chapter.

**

It has been a few days since Mystique tried to kill Samantha and Rogue. Mystique was still worried about Samantha hating her and every now wakes up from her sleep after having a dream about Sam leaving her. But was starting to get over it slowly but was recovering.

"Don't go, Sam!" Mystique cried as she jerked awake, panting, and covered in sweat. Fast footsteps were heard heading to her room.

"Mom," Samantha said walking into the room and sat down on the bed next to Mystique.

"Sam," Mystique whimpered hugging the girl sitting next to her.

"Shhhhh mom it just another nightmare," Samantha said hugging her mother back.

Mystique rested her head on her daughter's shoulder and she tries to calm her breathing and mind.

"Are you good now?" Sam asked once she noticed Mystique was breathing easier now.

"Yeah thanks for checking on me," Mystique said smiling at Sam.

"No problem. I love you and don't like you suffering.  Now, why don't you go back to sleep? I lay with so don't have another nightmare," Sam said laying down on the bed.

"Thank you I would love that. To be honest, haven't gotten any sleep for real. Which you probably already know since you always rush to my room after hearing me scream. Since your room is the closest to mine," Mystique said laying down next to Sam.

"Good night sleep well," Sam said pulling Mystique close so she can hold onto something or somebody if she has another nightmare.

"Good night Sam," Mystique said yawning.

Mystique closed her eyes and pulled her daughter closer.

The Next Day

Samantha woke up she looked to he left and saw that her mother was still asleep. So she decided that she would cook breakfast today. So that her mother could get so more rest.

Samantha got out the bed slowly so she wouldn't wake her mother. She then headed to the kitchen and began cooking some breakfast. As the team woke up at 9:30 and went into the living they saw Samantha sitting on the couch drinking a cup of apple juice while watching Pokemon Johto journeys on tv.

"Good morning everyone breakfast in the kitchen," Samatha said putting her cup down on the coffee table.

"Wow it smells good, " Kevin said.

"Glad you think," Samatha said.

Samatha finished her juice and was about to head upstairs to her room until Rogue suddenly spoke up.

"Hey Sam after breakfast can you help me with training?" Rouge asked.

"Yeah sure," Samantha said walking upstairs to her bedroom.

"I really need  to show Sam my thanks for staying with me last night."  Mystique said in her head while eating her breakfast.

**
Samantha's POV