Chapter 15 : The Cauldron Pt. 2

A/N: I decided I will probably just do all of the season of X-Men Evolution. There will be a sequel, but it will basically be about what I think would have happened after the show's last season.

"I don't get it... I'm strong. I'm agile." Toad complained as he sat on a boulder, feeling bad. He was left out twice as he used his tongue to catch files before Kurt caught his tongue.

"Alright, " Kurt said as he tugged on Toad's tongue. "Spill it, Toad. What just happened? Where'd the others go?"

"Okay, okay, " Toad said, defeated before Kurt released his tongue. "Yeah, I don't owe that crummy Magneto nothing no more. That's for sure."

"Who?" Kitty asked.

"Magneto, " Toad repeated. "One major mega-mutant. He's cleaning out the best from the worst, and we lost. Guess what that makes us? Losers."

Kurt grabbed Toad and forcefully asked. "What happens to the winners?"

"They get taken to Magneto's sanctuary, too, " Toad said. "On Asteroid M."

"Where is it?" Kurt asked.

"I don't know, " Toad replied. "I swear!"

Kurt groaned in frustration before grabbing Toad and dragging him towards the flipped-over X-van.

**

Meanwhile, on Asteroid M

"Scott, I-I don't understand." The professor said, confused about the sudden appearances of  Scott and Alex.

"Professor, wait, " Scott said. "We're just here to listen, that all."

"What about them? Are they here to listen as well?" The Professor said as he showed Scott the prisoners in the pods.

"Hey, what is this?!" Scott shouted as he was shocked that his teammates were captured.

"Simply a precaution Scott... Not everyone has the maturity to accept the need for change as you do, not yet." Magento calmly replied.

"Let them out, now!" Scott yelled angrily as he reached for his glasses.

"I will," Magneto said. Avalanche stepped in front of Magneto in an attempt to fight Scott, but Magneto brushed him aside.  "We just need to proceed cautiously. Trust me. They are perfectly safe."

(Are they safe, Scott?) Professor X telepathically asked him. (Are any of us safe? I know this man well. His motives cannot be trusted. He's bitter-) Magneto saw that Professor X was telepathically talking to Scott, so he moved his wheelchair with his powers and began to trap him in a glass tube.

(Logan, Logan!) Professor X telepathically said to Wolverine. (Lose the battle. Magneto is-,) was the last thing he said to him because Professor X got knocked out by the gas filling the glass tube.

"No!" Scott yelled as his eyes glowed red, reaching for his glasses again.

"Do that, and he'll not survive the decompression," Magneto warned.

"Yeah, well, odds are that great for you either," Scott replied.

"Hey, hey, hey, Scott," Alex said. "Come on, man. This is no good. They're having a little time out, so what! Look, I don't get it either, but no one should be getting hurt here. You can't blame Magneto for being careful. And all I know is that he just wants to help, and I need his help. So come on, holster that thing, would ya?"

Scott sighed and said, "I don't like it."

"But your brother is right, Scott," Magneto piped I as he took off his helmet, revealing his face. "I'm not your enemy, nor am I, Charles. Very soon, you will see the truth."