Prologue-Meeeting Part One

Diamonds POV
Uhh. Another long day at work now. I fixed me some Chicken Alfredo and glass of wine. I started to have a flashback of me and my first love. He was everything to me I planned on marrying him and having kids by him but boy was I was wrong. I thought I knew everything about him. One day he told me to meet him at his home. So when I got there I called out for him but he didn't answer so I started out my search for him and I found him in the living room, Dead. I just stood there in shock like who could've done this. I went over there and check his pulse, he didn't have one. I lost everything that day. I also found a note that said:

Dear Dia,
If you reading this then I am no longer here. There are somethings you don't know about me. You asked me what was my job and how I got this nice house and nice cars. I told you I was a lawyer but I am a drug dealer. I got involve with with the wrong people. Most likely if you are reading this then I have been killed. The only thing I didn't lie to you about was my love for you. I was truly inlove with you. I wanted to make you my wife. I wanted you to have my kids but it was my time to go.
Love Josiah.

I got interrupted from the flashback from a phone call from my best friend Honey. Yes Honey I answered. Wyd tonite She asked, Nothing I answered back Well get ready cause we are going out She said. I'm fine I don't want to go out I said Well you are going out tonite and that final. Before I could respond she said hung up.

I look at the clock and it was 8:35, I sighed and went upstairs to get ready. I picked out my clothes which was some high waisted pants with rips in them and a black crop with the word Flawless in pink. I went and hop in the shower for about 55 minutes and hopped out. I lotioned my body and put on some black boy shorts and a black and pink bra. I then put my clothes on. I flat ironed my hair bone straight with a part down the middle. I put on some make up and jewelry. Got my Michael Kors purse put my phone, lip gloss, house keys, and some money in it. Slip on my heels and by the time I did that Honey was blowing her horn. I locked up the house. An got in the car.

Diamond and Honey Conversation
D-Hey boo
H-Hey you look sexy
D-You do to,. So which club we going too
H-The new club Doll
End of the Conversation

15 mins later
They pull up at the club and parked the car and got out. They didn't have to wait cause Honey knew the bouncer. 

Honey POV
Wassup its Honey, and me and my girl Diamond looking too good tonite. I got on a mid thigh dress and curly hair. I dragged Diamond to the bar first we took shots then we went out on the dance floor and was dancing. 15 mins later Diamond got tired and went to sit down and I kept dancing when some guy came up behind me and I started dancing on him, grinding and twerking. When I turnt around to seen who it was, it was Chris Brown.