Chapter 2

The Night Continued

They said their heys as they sat down. Meanwhile Honey is talking to Chris while Diamond is uncomfortable because she doesn't know anyone. Kirko and Hazel left to get drinks and dance. Now Diamond is left alone with August.

August- Wassup ma

Diamond- It's Diamond to you

August- Well, Hi Diamond

Diamond- Bye August

August- Why you being so mean i aint did nun to you

Diamond- Hi August Bye August i know what niggas like you want and you aint getting it. I aint no hoe you better find you one in this club.

Diamond gets up and leave while Honey calls after her. Diamond!! Diamond!! Honey finally catches her. Girl what's wrong? Honey, I'm ready to go home. Why? Because I'm tired and i gotta go to work in the morning. Okay, well let's go. Chris hurries outside to catch Honey. Honey!! Honey stops and turns around to see Chris jogging towards her.

Chris- wassup, you just left without saying goodbye

Honey-I'm sorry, Diamond ready to go home

Chris- Well will i see you again

Honey- Idk

Chris- Can i have your number

They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes. Now Honey was on her way to drop Diamond off.

August POV

Wassup man it's ya boy August... so shawty wanna play hard to get but i aint sweatin it I'm August Alsina. I can get any girl i want but i ain't gon lie i was kinda feeling shawty.So believe me when I say I am going get shawty.

Chris POV

Wassup Wassup its ya boy Chris... I'm really feeling lil mama, Honey, shawty know she bad. i enjoyed talking to her tonight and she seem like a nice girl. I hope it stay that way.

The Next Day

Diamond's POV

I woke up this morning and took a 20 min shower. After i got out I got dressed for work, grabbed something to eat, locked up the house, and was on my way. As i drove to work I couldnt stop thinking about last night. I feel kinda bad for acting that way towards August but I refuse to be played again.

At Work 
I signed in and went to the back. When I got to the back I spoke to Honey and ask her who was my first patient. She said Kayden Alsina. Kay Pooh coming today that's my favorite patient. Shh, don't tell my other patients I said.

10 mins later 
I had my back turnt washing my hands, when I heard a knock on my door, come in I said. Hey KayPooh. Hi Miss Johnson. So I finally turnt around I was shock to see who had brought Kayden.

I ain't updating til I get at least 5 comments & 5 votes. I don't like silent readers. This is my first book so show it some love.