Chapter One-Meeting Part 2

Continue of Honey POV

When I turnt around to see who I was dancing on it was Chris Brown. Lawd. He was so sexy, he had on black Levis and a red Polo shirt. He had a couple of chains on and he had his nose ring in. He was looking too sexy.

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand and stopped me. Yes, I said when I turnt around. Wassup, What's your name? Honey. Well nice to meet you Honey, you are very beautiful. I blushed and put my head down. You wanna sit in V.I.P with me and my boys. He asked. Yeah let me go get my girl Diamond.

Diamond POV

Honey came over to the table smiling really hard. Next thing I know she pulling me toward V.I.P and almost spilled my drink. I stop walking and she turnt around and realize I wasn't walking with her. She asked me why I stop walking. Because I don't know why we going to V.I.P.I said Well I met this guy and he wants me to come and sit with him and his friends in V.I.P., so come on. She added. I reluctantly followed.

When we got to V.I.P I seen Chris Brown, August Alsina, Kirko Bangz and his girl Hazel. Chris got up and walk towards us and grabbed Honey's hand and she grabbed my hand. We walked toward everyone and he started to introduce us to everyone.  Everyone this is Honey and he looked at me waiting for my name. Diamond. Honey and Diamond this is Kirko Bangz and his girl Hazel he pointed to them and over here is August.

Vote and Comment Please. This is my first story so tell me what you think.

I'm gonna update later on tonite.