081

I didn't have the courage to tell the whole 'fiancè-thing' to my girls. I don't want to give them any problems despite of all the things they are carrying right now.

Just like my mom instructed I dress nicely. I wear a graphic printed slip dress,   at pinatungan ko naman iyon ng abstract printed belted coat and a socks ankle boots for my feet. Hinayaan ko na nakalugay ang buhok ko at naglagay ng make up and accessories na bagay saka ako bumaba ng condo.

Nandoon na din 'yung sasakyan at driver na susundo sa akin. I silently rode that car and wala sa sariling tumingin lang ako sa bintana.

I don't know what will I react to the fact that I will meet my 'finacè' later. Aba, siguro naman okay lang? He's getting married.. siguro ako din?

I didn't expect that he will comeback with this literal 'breaking news' to me. Masyado kong pinanghawakan na babalik s'ya, na magtatagal 'yung 'I like you' n'ya. Tama lang siguro 'yung assumption ko two years ago. He will met someone for him there. And there's a lot that may changed.

It's okay..

I hope so.

"Manong stop" sinunod naman agad ako ng driver. Bumaba ako ng sasakyan at naglakad papasok sa malaking gate.

Syempre 'yung driver, nakasunod sa akin ngunit may sapat naman na distansya. I walked through the bermuda grass hanggang sa umupo ako at tiningnan ang lapida ni mama.

"Mama," nangunot ako dahil may fresh na bulaklak doon. Maybe, a friend visited her.

"I am sorry for not bringing flowers, it's urgent and sorry for barely visiting you.. I am busy with works" I smiled weakly.

I was six when my mama died. Cause? Heart attack. Why? Nalaman n'ya na hindi s'ya legal na asawa.

At first I blamed dad for lying to her. But as time passes by, I learned that being mad at him doesn't even make sense. Wala na 'yung nanay ko. May magagawa ba ako?

I am just sad because my mama doesn't deserve that tragic ending of her. She should have been strong and fight for her rights.

But there is also a part of me na hindi ko s'ya kailangang sisihin. She was blinded by love. She did just chose to love, but that love betrayed her.

That was the reason why I am afraid to fall in love, yes.. I had a lot of flings. But I didn't take them so serious.

Because I learned that the love I longed for, was something spontaneous. And it's hard to see. Because to find the true love, it always takes time.

Sadly, my fate was already written. I am caged. And I don't have the courage to let me feel my freedom.

At some point, I hope my mama was proud to all the things and decisions I made all through the years she's guiding me from above.

Hindi na ako nagtagal doon dahil baka malate ako sa party, traffic pa naman.

"Why are you late?" Dylan, glared at me. "Sorry, traffic" I said, matter of factly.

I greet some visitors. Most of them naman kasi ay kilala ko. Madami akong business na hinahawakan ngayon kaya madami na akong kilalang business tycoons.

I am handling our cafè shops, perfume company and the jewelry shops.

It was hard at first, and I don't have any interest on them before but I learned to love and enjoy them. All I did is to make everything fun over them.

"Diana," dad greeted me and kissed my cheeks. He excused me to the young CEOs I am talking with. "Prepare yourself" tumango lang ako. When in fact, I am already having a cold feet for fuck's sake.

We entered his library on the second floor of our mansion. Huminga muna ako ng malalim bago n'ya buksan ang pintuan nito.

"Hi" the people that has been sitting elegantly on the sofa there, bowed and smile towards our direction.

"Diana, greet your fiancè's family" they are familiar. I keep thinking where I met them.

"Omygosh, you are getting prettier" the lady approached me and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you"

"This is my son, I know you already know him. Dave Vinx Clor"

I think I snapped the foot wear that I am wearing.

He reached my position and he gently held my right hand before kissing the back of my palm gently.

"Hi"