090

I was freaking frustrated the whole ride because we didn't talk to each for almost 24 hrs on the plane, plus the mini stop by.

Umaga noong nakarating kami sa Ljubljana, Slovenia. It was our parents choice. We arrived on a villa, we will stay here for a fucking month. Gosh.

The house was too big for the two of us. And I fucking don't know what will happen to the both of us here for a month.

Doon s'ya dumiretso sa kusina, while ako naman ay sa taas. The chandelier was very visible lalo na sa pinakataas ng hagdan.

There was five or six doors on the second floor. The first one was a bathroom, the second one was a movie room, the third one was a closet.. I think, the fourth one was a bedroom, the fifth one was more likely a master bedroom, and the last one was door to the terrace.

Ipinasok ko na ang kanina ko pang hila-hila na suitcase sa master's bedroom. I will stay here! And he can stay on the other one, the smaller one.

Bumaba ako after ko ipasok sa loob 'yung suitcase ko at nakasalubong ko s'ya sa may gitna ng hagdan. Tumigil s'ya, kaya ganoon din ang ginawa ko.

"I will stay on the master's bedroom, yours the one across it" he did just nodded and I continued to be amazed on the whole house.

It has a big glass window on the living room, may pinto ako doon na nakita at pagbukas ko ay library, the other one was a gym.

May fireplace pa, atsaka malaking tv. Grey sofa, a bean bag and an empty shelves.

Sa dinning area naman ay may malaking glass door at tanaw doon 'yung malawak na pool. May pinto ulit at bathroom naman 'yun. May mini bar pa.

Bumalik ako sa sofa para mag plan ng activities na gagawin ko. I don't have the plan to do it with Dave. Hell, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I was searching on my phone when I heard his footsteps. Napalingon ako sa kanya at bagong ligo naman s'ya.

I continued what I am doing after throwing him a look.

"There is no stocks here, do you want something to eat?" he asked on monotone, ang taray n'ya.

Nanlumo ako. Para talagang bumalik kami sa zero after he left.

"I can do groceries. And you can go outside or just call a deliver if you want" tumayo ako para maligo din at mag grocery.

"I will come with you" kinunutan ko s'ya ng noo. He also throw me the same look hanggang sa ako ang umiwas ng tingin dahil I really found it awkward.

I sighed. Muli akong naupo at sinenyasan s'ya na maupo sa kaharap kong sofa.

Sinunod naman n'ya 'yun at nagde-kwatro pa.

"What?" he asked seriously

"I want to tell you a solution about this fucking, insane and stupid vacation of us" he raised a brow.

"We will stay here for a month and all I want to happen is, let's live and enjoy this seperately. Like we had our own vacation. Deal?" he didn't answer. Tumayo lang s'ya.

"Whatever you want" ngumiti ako ng mapalad. "Good!"

Well, the side of me tells that he should said no. We've been apart for two years, yetㅡ argh, fuck.

"But let's do the groceries together now" I nodded before turning my heels off to go upstairs.

I secretly hide a smile.

It makes me happy, the fact that we will go and do groceries.. together.