Lv 17: Passion

Holding onto Red's hand, he pulled me inside our room and closed the door behind us. The only light came from a dim lap by our beds and the moonlight that leaked in from the small, round window on the side of the wall. I sat down on the edge of his bed and waited for him to join me. When he finally did, I knew this would be our moment.

At first, we only stared at each other. No words were exchanged. Then he put his arm around me and pulled me in so that my head could rest in his shoulder. I grabbed a hold of his hand and moved as close to him as I could get. I tried my best to not to make him comfortable, even taking the liberty of moving my arm behind him and around his waist to let him get in a better position. As he held me tighter, my face pressed against his chest, and his face brushed against my hair.

Looking up at his gentle face, there was no way I could resist being this close with him this time. The only thing I wanted was to do was be there for him, to make him happy anyway I could.

"Blue..." Red began to whisper. "...I'm not sorry I kissed you."

Loosening myself up a bit from his grip, I leaned next to his ear.

"I'm not sorry I kissed you back either."

Red's lips were just as soft and warm as I remembered. His skin was warm too, just like before, only this time it seemed to burn the closer we got to each other.

"Wait, I don't want to do anything you don't want me to." Red hesitated, my shirt, which he had just pulled off of me a few seconds ago, still in his hand. "Blue, is this really what you want?"

"Is this what you want?" I asked him, hoping the answer wasn't no.

I could sense he was getting nervous, probably scared he might scare me off again. I really couldn't blame him. So, in hopes of reassuring him that it was fine with me, I helped him out of his shirt and reached for the zipper on his jeans.

"All I know," he replied back, taking his jeans off and pulling mine off in one swift move, "is that I want you."

Pulling him back in bed with me, I leaned in to kiss him again. It didn't feel odd anymore to do so. In fact, if anything, it felt right. It didn't take him long to realize start kissing me back passionately. Pulling back for a second, he stopped to look at me in the eyes and waited until I felt comfortable enough to open mine and stare back at him.

He really is adorable... and strong... and sexy...

Before long, he was completely on top of me again, careful not to crush or harm me in anyway. With my arms wrapped around him, I began kissing him on the neck, slowly making my way up and down his body.

As we continued kissing and touching each other all over our body's, I gradually felt Red moving faster, harder, moving more aggressively than before. It reached a point that I could no longer keep quiet, but my low cries and squeals only seemed to fuel his desire to do more with me.

For a brief moment, he slowed down and looked at me, waiting for my approval of something. I stared back at him, a little confused, at first, before realizing and reassured him that I was ready.

With my permission, he continued kissing me on my neck as he made his way down towards my lower abdomen. Then he took it in his mouth, and it felt amazing. Something about the way he was so willing to pleasure me with so much care gave me even more pleasure. It all felt so good and seemed so right.

As amazing as it was receive, all I wanted was to share that sort of satisfaction with him. So when he was finished doing what he was doing, I turned us around so that I could return the favor. Once again I found that, as pleasurable as the act was for me, it was really seeing the pleasure I gave to Red that was the most satisfying.

After everything we did together, there was only one thing I could think of saying.

Red, I...

...

The last thing I remember was falling asleep, while cuddling up against Red's chest.