chapter three

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬
❝ THE BLACK SWAN ❞

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬❝ THE BLACK SWAN ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  10/04/1912.
"i feel the lavender haze creepin up on me.
surreal, im damned if i do give a damn what people say"

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 of excitement everybody felt had died down slightly once we were 3 hours into our voyage on the sea

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 of excitement everybody felt had died down slightly once we were 3 hours into our voyage on the sea. The was a sort of happy serenity atmosphere looming over the ship now that we were all settled.

Shortly after my encounter with Harold Lowe, I had gone back to my bedroom and changed into my day outfit. It was a beautiful soft blue and white dress that matched colours with the outfit I was wearing when I arrived on the Titanic.

As soon as I was changed, I was promptly urged to go down to the dining hall where my family and I proceeded to have lunch with the Leemans. It was only a bit of an hour ago, but I still haven't mentally recovered from it fully. The small but mighty family consisted of Mr Cole Leeman, Mrs Lucy Leeman, and their bastard of a son Arthur Leeman—who had an arrogant and snobby attitude and had tried one too many times over the past 2 years in attempting to court me.

His father was a very powerful man who owned a very successful oil company that will someday go to Arthur. Just because he was going to be a very rich man in the future doesn't automatically make me want to marry him. And that was something he clearly didn't understand. The boy just never takes no for an answer.

I wouldn't want to marry for wealth, anyway.

I'd rather marry for love.

And so after listening to Arthur talk about his achievements and life for an hour because someone—cough, Gene—decided it would be just so hilarious and funny to offer his seat, which was next to me, to Arthur; who had been across from us.