chapter five.

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬
BEAUTY

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹  𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬❝ BEAUTY ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 11/04/1912.
"she had a face straight out a magazine,
god only knows but you'll never leave her."

Day 2

Day 2

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 after going back to bed last night was very easy. Waking up, however. That was something entirely opposite.

The 7 am wake-up was something I never took very likely. Plus the lack of sleep I had had made it all worse. I wouldn't give a flying damn if the ship was on fire, I would just roll back over and fall asleep until I was content with the amount of 'Z's I had. But that was just me being dramatic because I was currently running on 4 hours of sleep.

I had changed out of my sleep dress and promptly into my day dress with the help of Fran tightening me into my corset. That most definitely woke me up. Feeling the wind get knocked out of you at 7 am when the first lace would get yanked wasn't exactly lovely. Not only because of how tightly laced it would be; but because of the first unexpected pull that would fully make you see your whole life just flash before your eyes every single damn time. It was something rarely spoken about.

Glad I'm shedding light on it though.

Maybe I should start a committee and name it; "Cancel Crude Corsets".

I'm sure that would go well among the first-class. Give them something new and exciting to gossip about.

"This one is beautiful, Tabby," Fran commented about my orange dress as she fixed the black ribbon around my waist, tightening it and then tying it; using my first name to address me since that is what I had requested her to do when were were alone.

"Isn't it just?" I smiled and looked down at the clothing. I wasn't going to deny my love for fashion, as that was one of the things I truly loved about living a wealthy life now. "But as I was saying; the way Harry spoke, Fran, with such passion and knowledge. It was like his words painted a striking picture of his soul!"