Befriending Him

Genevieve POV

After waking up and wearing some shorts I went to my college.
When I entered I saw Josh. He was waving at me so i went towards him.

" Heyo! How was the weekend?" He asked . " Gooood without you" i replied while making my way to my class.
" How can you say that? " he is very dramatic guy.

I went to my class and obviously zoned out who can listen to Mr.Poplasc?

*trrruunn**
Finally outta this hell
While making my way towards my jeep.
A hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned around.
Gah! Here goes my happy day
I saw the face of the college bitch BELLA.
"Yes?" I asked while taking out my keys. "Listen slut stay away from my boyfriend " she said trying to take my attention. "I don't even know who your boyfriend is so leave me alone"
"Don't act so innocent. You are a SLUT" she shouted gaining attention.
People made a circle around us.
So I asked the people " LISTEN EVERYBODY RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH BELLA" every boy  raised their hands except for Josh but he is a gay.
Then I asked " NOW RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE KISSED ME LET ALONE SLEEP WITH ME"
no body raised their hand I turned towards bella " So bella who is the real slut?"
Everybody started laughing
She stepped towards me and SLAPPED me. That was enough.  I grabbed her hand twisted it and punched her nose gaining a good crunch.
I let her fall and said " Now think before touching me with your flithy hand"

I sat in my jeep and drove away.
I went to the cafe and started working

After sometime Alexander came in. I smiled and asked " What would you like Alex?"
He was startled and said "Oh ya umm you suggest something Gene"

" CAFÈ AU LAIT is good"
" then get me one plz "
I nodded and started making it
"$3.47 "
He handed me $5 and went to sit on the table
Then Josh entered the cafe
" Missed me Gene?"
I rolled my eyes and started making his coffee
He took a sip and asked " Will you marry me Gene?"
I heard a hiss and crushing of a cup and saw Alexander glaring at Josh with a broken cup in his hand.
I shrugged and answered Josh " Oh Josh I am not in mood of marrying today"
He pouted and then laughed .
Alexander had an emotion of confusion on his face.
There was no customer so I went to Alexander and gave him a coffee again because he had spilled the earlier one.
He asked " Won't you introduce me to your boyfriend?"
I started laughing " Noo Josh is not my boyfriend he will rather be your boyfriend than mine . He is my bestfriend." I told him while laughing

He was confused 1st but then understood.
He asked me to sit with him.
I had no work so I sat across him
"So Gene tell me something about yourself "
" I am 22. I study science. My mom and dad are teachers. I work HERE. Nothing interesting tell me about yourself "

"I am 23. I own a business. My mom is housewife and dad handed me the business."
I nodded and then his phone rang he replied and looked at me " I will be going now. See you soon"
" ya bye alex"
He went away and it was time to lock the cafe. So I locked it and started walking

I reached my house, ate my food and went to sleep but thinking about bella and ALEXANDER