Realizing the feelings

Alexander POV

I was soooooo angry when a guy proposed Gene that I crushed the cup in my hand but when she cleared the doubt that he was a gay and her best friend I was relieved.

I had got a call from James so I had to leave the cafe. I went to my penthouse where James was waiting for me.

"Ya, why did you call me?" I asked him while entering. "I wanted to go to a bar to loosen up"
"I don't wanna go"
"Nope I am not taking no for an answer. You haven't gone to the bar for 2 weeks. So LET'S GO"

We reached the bar. While drinking a brown haired girl came to me.
"Hi handsome, want to loosen up a bit. "
"Not interested " I told her while pushing her away. But she pulled my wrist and started sucking on my fingers. Ewww I hate bitches like her.
"LISTEN BITCH when I told you to leave then fucking LEAVE"
She got scared and left me alone.
I drank 3 glasses and started to go towards my house.

Finally home sweet home *note the sarcasm *

I also want a family. Some kids running around. Gene giving me a kiss when I come home...wait gene...wtf... that green eyed girl Genevieve... why can't she leave me alone....

I am considered as a cold hearted billionaire. I fuck girls and leave them. Why should I even consider them more than a quickie?...they all are after my money ...but that Genevieve is something else
She doesn't know I am a billionaire. She never got scared and I also heard about her fight with a bitch in school (ya I keep tabs on her so what? I can and i will)
I want her nopeee i NEED her.

I slept on my cold bed thinking about HER...

*BEEP* *BEEP*

My alarm went off. But this hungover is killing me. Damn I only had 3 glasses. Someone give me a painkiller.

I went to the kitchen and drank some water and started getting ready for my office.

When I reached there the whole building fell silent .
Huff! Scared of me.
I went to my office and my secretary entered. She had opened her top 2 buttons.
"Good morning Alex" she said in her bitchy voice
What Alex nobody calls me that
"Listen you are my SECRETARY so act like one . Don't dare call me Alex. "

She nodded and went away.

While completing my work my mind would always drift to Green eyes .
GOD Genevieve what are you doing to me???

I changed to my casual clothes from my closet in my office and went outside. I don't want Genevieve to know that I am a billionaire.
I sat in my car and I know my destination

SAMANTHA'S CAFE☕

________________________________________

Hi earthlings ( if u r not then *planet name*lings)

I hope you liked this chapter...